Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got my induction day until the 3rd of Sept, and I start on the 8th! Apparently that's the day I actually get uniform, kit, timetable etc. All seems a bit last minute to me! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Theyv been exactly the same with me! My taster session isnt untill 26th of September so I cant order anything untill after then theyv been quite unorganised and last minute with everything but hopefully it will all be sorted in time x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where are you getting your kit from? Mine was dennis williams and it was delivered in 48 hours
I won't get my time table till 27th august then start the following week

Where are you getting your kit from? Mine was dennis williams and it was delivered in 48 hours
I won't get my time table till 27th august then start the following week

Mines dennis Williams as well but I can only ser the kit no uniform and the kit doesnt say whats in it or anything x

My dennis williams form had a breakdown of everything in the kit
Maybe phone and ask them to email you a list of everything in your kit

I had to order my uniform from a different company

They do seen to deliver very quickly, the kits are probably already boxed up ready to ship straight away

My dennis williams form had a breakdown of everything in the kit
Maybe phone and ask them to email you a list of everything in your kit

I had to order my uniform from a different company

They do seen to deliver very quickly, the kits are probably already boxed up ready to ship straight away

Just called them and asked and they said id have to ask the college and they said they wernt doing my kit so college have given me the kit form and it doesnt say anywhere on there who im ordering it from! Grr getting pretty annoyed with them now I hope the actual course isnt going to be this unorganised x

Hey ! I'm due to start college next Monday for NC Makeup Artistry ! Really excited my induction was supposed to be last week but it got cancelled so just really worried now about it :( ahhhh stressfull still not bought one thing in yet ordered a bag and stuff still waiting on it coming don't think it'll be here in time! ahh x

Courtney Wilson
@GetGlamorous

Hey ! I'm due to start college next Monday for NC Makeup Artistry ! Really excited my induction was supposed to be last week but it got cancelled so just really worried now about it :( ahhhh stressfull still not bought one thing in yet ordered a bag and stuff still waiting on it coming don't think it'll be here in time! ahh x

Courtney Wilson
@GetGlamorous

Ah how exciting hope you get your stuff on time! X

Hey ! Fingers crossed eh! Lol.
What you going to study @ college

Courtney

Hey ! Fingers crossed eh! Lol.
What you going to study @ college

Courtney

Im doing my level 2 beauty soo looking forward to it but im also feeling a bit unorganised so I cant wait to finally get my kit and everything sorted! C

I wouldn't worry, the first week will most likely be just filing in paperwork etc so you won't need any kit for the first couple of days

Yea im also nervous as i have my college interview next tuesday 26th, although then i need to buy my kit and uniform and sort out travel expenses etc and by then itl already be september ha the college im studying at is leaving it abit late for interviews, and need to talk to my tutor about the course as im on VRQ level 2 beauty, and regarding gaining employment afterwards :irked:

Yea im also nervous as i have my college interview next tuesday 26th, although then i need to buy my kit and uniform and sort out travel expenses etc and by then itl already be september ha the college im studying at is leaving it abit late for interviews, and need to talk to my tutor about the course as im on VRQ level 2 beauty, and regarding gaining employment afterwards :irked:

All the colleges seem to leaving everything to last minute! Cant believe your interview is that close to actually starting tho! My taster day is the same day only a week to go x

Hi all :)
Been to college today and tried on my uniform and paid my deposit.they have to send uniform off to be embroidered with the college logo on and she said it could take upto 2 weeks. Fingers crossed I get It on my start date! Only got to wait till 10th of September which is my start date and then I have to pay the full cost of the course and I will get my kit then. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all :)
Been to college today and tried on my uniform and paid my deposit.they have to send uniform off to be embroidered with the college logo on and she said it could take upto 2 weeks. Fingers crossed I get It on my start date! Only got to wait till 10th of September which is my start date and then I have to pay the full cost of the course and I will get my kit then. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah how exciting I have my uniform list but I dont want to order because im not sure what size I need hopefully I can try then on at the taster day

All the colleges seem to leaving everything to last minute! Cant believe your interview is that close to actually starting tho! My taster day is the same day only a week to go x

I know it worries me too as theres alot of sorting things out such as kit (160pound) and the uniform, i applied to the course early June aswell hhaha :), whats involved with the taster day at your college? xx

I know it worries me too as theres alot of sorting things out such as kit (160pound) and the uniform, i applied to the course early June aswell hhaha :), whats involved with the taster day at your college? xx

Same I hate being unorganised its really bugging me! I applied in june too, aparantly we do team building stuff and we have to do a file and paint not really sure what else ib giving up trying to find out so just gunna show up and see what happens ha x

Theyv been exactly the same with me! My taster session isnt untill 26th of September so I cant order anything untill after then theyv been quite unorganised and last minute with everything but hopefully it will all be sorted in time x

Im glad im not the only one who's a little bit worried.... Ive had no letters, emails, phone calls etc to tell me whats going on... I'm meant to start Beauty Therapy Level 2 next month at college and feel so anxious as i like to be organised but feel so unorganised! x

Im glad im not the only one who's a little bit worried.... Ive had no letters, emails, phone calls etc to tell me whats going on... I'm meant to start Beauty Therapy Level 2 next month at college and feel so anxious as i like to be organised but feel so unorganised! x

ye im exacly the same my interview is a week away but thats just the showing around the college salon facilities, then il have another interview for maths and english, then another for enrolment:suprised: there leaving it sooo late, as the course starts around 9th September and i need to buy all the kit and sort out finance as im claiming Jobseekers, i hate feeling so unorganised, i just want to be on the course now im so excited:D:D

I'm starting University, but sadly not in anything beauty related.

I'm doing a Maths degree... as you do :eek:

Can't wait :)

I'm starting University, but sadly not in anything beauty related.

I'm doing a Maths degree... as you do :eek:

Can't wait :)

Eeshhh maths is my worst nightmare :eek:

Latest posts

Back