Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows everyone going? I completed my level 3 in massage while on my maternity leave so feeling chuffed with myself :D Next on my hit list is gel nails for a bit of fun. And so looking forward to pro beauty in Belfast next month too :D

Hows everyone going? I completed my level 3 in massage while on my maternity leave so feeling chuffed with myself :D Next on my hit list is gel nails for a bit of fun. And so looking forward to pro beauty in Belfast next month too :D

Still liking it but just getting tiresome and want to start full time work! Roll on July! Well done you though great news x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im doing an ilah brow course on sunday eek

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Still liking it but just getting tiresome and want to start full time work! Roll on July! Well done you though great news x

Are you doing your level 2 or 3 at the moment? I remember doing my level 2 full time while working and it was so tiresome :zzz:

Its the very reason I couldnt go back :zzz: to do level 3 after I got my fulltime job - hence trying to fit in the massage and gel nails while on maternity ;) Going back to work at the end of May

Are you doing your level 2 or 3 at the moment? I remember doing my level 2 full time while working and it was so tiresome :zzz:

Its the very reason I couldnt go back :zzz: to do level 3 after I got my fulltime job - hence trying to fit in the massage and gel nails while on maternity ;) Going back to work at the end of May

It's the part time work during the evenings then 9am starts for college. Just want a nice 9 to 5! I'm doing my level 3 hair. Great determination you have! X

Hi girls, haven't been on here in sooooo long having been one of the original posters in this thread! College is amazing, I love it! We have now been taught everything and are working on getting our assesments done now. I only have formative hot waxing left and then on to the summatives. I can't believe how quickly its going! We have also done most of our exams apart from eye treatments and then the dreaded anatomy and physiology! They are rushing us through because we are finishing in early May as the college is moving so they want to get us finished early. Lots of pressure but enjoying every minute!! Only thing I'm not loving is the college constantly runs out of stock like wax, spatulas, cotton pads etc. Anyone else having this problem? Xx

Yes we havent had tissues for months lol we just rip up couch roll! Anyway, i cant complain, everything else has been spot on.

Yes we havent had tissues for months lol we just rip up couch roll! Anyway, i cant complain, everything else has been spot on.

we're alys running out of heat protecter, shampoo n colours :|

Oh dear :( thats not really things you can improvise with, theyre pretty essential! is the stuff actually in the college or is it just a difficulty keeping the individual salons stocked? We have several salons running so its a matter of ringing the technician and stocking up on whatever we need that day. If the stock hasnt actually been ordered or not being ordered regularly enough then thats a problem

Hi everyone :)

I'm hopefully going to college to do Level 2 General Beauty Therapy and I am so excited! Reading all the threads on here makes me so excited to get started!

I haven't had my interview yet, so I'm hoping it will all be ok x

I am starting my level 3 beauty 😊

Hi, just seeing how everyone is getting on?
I bet most people are close to qualifying now

Last year my college was starting on August but this year I have nothing but just my parlor stuff to concentrate on. I have finish with my studies so now looking forward to having a strong career in beauty parlor. At the moment I am basically training myself for all the stuff, but hope in future I will be able to start my own Salon, it’s my ultimate dream after finishing my studies.

Yes, very very nearly qualified!! Whoo hooo! Can't believe it! Just got our second A&P exam this week, and then I've just got a couple of range items to cover, and then we'll start getting signed off! Can't believe how quick this year has gone! And I'm going back in September to start level 3.
Quick question - Has anyone managed to find work part time while they study their level 3? I would LOVE to start getting some real salon experience while I do level 3 part time x

I can't believe how fast this year has went !!!
I thought I'd post in here again a wee sneak of what I've been working on for assessments!!
Bald Cap Application ( bald cap was made with latex and this was my second attempt at applying one, also I never blended the edges as we were really short for time and I wanted to practice the make up )
& Tinkerbell inspired theme for styling for a total look this was my first run through of it. Assessments next Wednesday both in the same day!
xxxxx

Attachments

• collegex.gif
    collegex.gif
    100.3 KB · Views: 15
I've just sent my application form in for my interview for level 3 beauty fingers crossed I get ok with the interview :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't long sent my application off to study Level 3 either - are you looking forward to it? Xx

Yes, very very nearly qualified!! Whoo hooo! Can't believe it! Just got our second A&P exam this week, and then I've just got a couple of range items to cover, and then we'll start getting signed off! Can't believe how quick this year has gone! And I'm going back in September to start level 3.
Quick question - Has anyone managed to find work part time while they study their level 3? I would LOVE to start getting some real salon experience while I do level 3 part time x

Your in Wales too! Where about? I'm in Bridgend .. I've recently sent my application off to study Level 3 in September xx

I searched for a thread but the only one was years old not sure if anyone else is starting college this year but thought it would be nice to have a thread to chat about it and support each other? Hopefully im not the only one :p iv applied for beauty therapy level 2 havnt even had my interview yet so havnt really got much info on it yet!

<3 Stephanie <3
Stephanie would beauty therapy level 2 be including hairstyling? Have a look at this karminhairtools.com/cosmetology-school-scholarship, if it is relevant to you.

Latest posts

Back