Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an interview at my local college tomorrow :) feeling a little nervous but positive :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good luck :D xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Sooooo I went for interview at the private college this afternoon and I'm definitely going to go for it.its all I wanted and more and the staff still remember me from 7 years ago when I did my beauty course there. So I'll feel right at home :)
Better days for going to college on too so it's smiles all round yay! Start on 11th sept :)

Sooooo I went for interview at the private college this afternoon and I'm definitely going to go for it.its all I wanted and more and the staff still remember me from 7 years ago when I did my beauty course there. So I'll feel right at home :)
Better days for going to college on too so it's smiles all round yay! Start on 11th sept :)

Glad yr interview went well hun, exciting stuff ahead!! :) xx

Glad yr interview went well hun, exciting stuff ahead!! :) xx

Ooh yeah definitely :) x

My kit came today so excited :) xxx

xXx-Charlene-xXx

My kit came today so excited :) xxx

xXx-Charlene-xXx

I don't get my kit and uniform till the day I start college boo :(

I don't get my kit and uniform till the day I start college boo :(

I have no idea when I get my kit!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's because I'm going into my second year so I had to order it myself. It came the day after I ordered it well chuffed :) xxx

xXx-Charlene-xXx

I have no idea when I get my kit!

Me neither :( x

I've found out how much my fees are and they're not as bad as I thought so that's a bit of a relief :)
Still got to order my uniform next week.
Can't believe how fast the times flown and we start in 3 weeks!

Eesh I feel so unorganised I start in a month and I have no kit no uniform no fees paid nothing! Im hoping some stuff gets sorted out at my taster session!

I think each college is different so I wouldn't worry :0) When I started my Level 2 we didn't get our uniform or kit until the second week of the course.

Hi, the only thing I haven't been told to get is a hairdressing book, but I have brought two books that I've seen recommended on here, one is The colouring book and the other is the cutting book, both are roughly £30 each but I got the colouring book off ebay and got a bargain for 99p and the cutting book I paid £10 both perfect condition so might be worth people having a look on there!

Hi, the only thing I haven't been told to get is a hairdressing book, but I have brought two books that I've seen recommended on here, one is The colouring book and the other is the cutting book, both are roughly £30 each but I got the colouring book off ebay and got a bargain for 99p and the cutting book I paid £10 both perfect condition so might be worth people having a look on there!

Yeah I got my nvq level 2 hairdressing book off ebay.comes with learning dvd too :) think I paid around £10 for mine. Definitely saves on costs. X

Can any1 recommend a book for level 2 beauty therapy iv done nvq level 2 nails and vrq level 3 nails but wanted to offer more treatments to clients, I know there's a lot of treatments involved so wanted a book to help me along the way x Tia x

Can any1 recommend a book for level 2 beauty therapy iv done nvq level 2 nails and vrq level 3 nails but wanted to offer more treatments to clients, I know there's a lot of treatments involved so wanted a book to help me along the way x Tia x

Go back to the first page of this thread I recommended a book to the OP there is a picture of it aswell x

I went and took my financial forms in today aparantly they have me down for full time when im doing part time :rolleyes:
Finally got my kit list forms and was sooo excited to check it out but the college code was wrong so I phoned the company n they gave me another code I found my kit but it doesnt tell you anything thats in it :( couldn't even find the uniform buttt on the plus side its cheaper than I thought so that's good!

Iv also got my childcare sorted out for the first month until my daughter starts nursery so that's a relief

Hows everyone else getting on not long now till we start!

I haven't got my induction day until the 3rd of Sept, and I start on the 8th! Apparently that's the day I actually get uniform, kit, timetable etc. All seems a bit last minute to me! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back