Is CND winterberry scentsations making a comeback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just got an email from CND with some great news......at east I hope!!

"Back by popular demand! Scentsations™ Winterberry Holiday Lotion is back for a limited time only. Pair it with NEW Winterberry Hand & Body Scrub and make beautiful gift-giving easy."

So I guess my question is will we be getting it over here in the UK? And when?

I know I've got a client that loves this scent and will be over the moon when I let her know!!

Just thought some geeks in the "know" would be able to shed some light?!

Thanks

I have just ordered 2x 40 pk 15 mls. Down here they have a special on them at the mo, so I jumped in. :lol: But I do know that we are getting the "Back by popular demand! Scentsations™ Winterberry Holiday Lotion is back for a limited time only. Pair it with NEW Winterberry Hand & Body Scrub and make beautiful gift-giving easy." down here soon.

why dont i get emails from creative?

I got that too....you need to register on CND.com as a pro and then they keep you up to date. I love hearing whats going on!

I got it as well. x

i just ordered my new winterberry lotion today....bit sad though as S2 are not doing the scrub...i thought this would be a really good manicure product for xmas.

Latest posts

Back