Is it safe or even recommended to order monomer online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
The kind I like is no longer available locally. I am a bit aprehensive though ordering it online because I don't know what care is taken to keep it from heat during transfer. Do you think it's a good idea?

When you order online its always risky,If you dont buy from a reputable company then you could end up with something completly different in your bottle! Never buy monomer from sites such as eBay ,I would only buy nail art from there.
Maybe you could call the company that you normally buy from and ask them why they arnt stocking your product anymore and see if there is another way around it.

The kind I like is no longer available locally. I am a bit aprehensive though ordering it online because I don't know what care is taken to keep it from heat during transfer. Do you think it's a good idea?

here in the uk anything flammable is sent by a courier not by post and my products are always ok , but im not sure how it works in the US , why not contact the online customer services of where you want to order from and find out first how they are going to send it to you .

Latest posts

Back