is it wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
becki x said:
Why not ask on here,or have a look in a few peeps profiles for recomendations ?
Just a suggestion,but geeks are better than the rest pmsl x
Great idea thanks becki xx:hug:

I usually do my own but I got a fellow geek (Jac) to do my wedding nails. Was lovely just to have some time out to realax and have someone papmper me for a change, and what a lovely job she did too.
I recomend getting them done but I would go for a fellow geek so you know they will do a good job.

I also like to be pampered & go to a tech who is a friend, we have a good chat whilst she is working & swap info & advice & I really enjoy the pampering. Just one thing though, as a right hander, am I the only one who has problems working on my own right hand?:confused:

is there any techs on this site frm derbyshire? x

no your'e not the only one im left handed )though sometimes can write with both hands but i find doing my left hand a nightmare!!!
Georgie H said:
I also like to be pampered & go to a tech who is a friend, we have a good chat whilst she is working & swap info & advice & I really enjoy the pampering. Just one thing though, as a right hander, am I the only one who has problems working on my own right hand?:confused:

If you find a good nail tech that can do them better than you then YES! go to her. always have your nails the best you can. i'm such a bad advert myself, i never wear them because they just get in the way of all the other stuff i do, but i do whack on a set when i'm popping out.

i'd love it if i trusted someone near me to do me a mega sparkly set!

I hate doing my own nails but it really is the best (free) advert there is. Id feel a real idiot if someone said that they liked my nails and I had to basically recommend another nail tech. Also I get a little flush of pride when people say how lovely they are and I can smugly say that I did them. However its not a rule, if you really dont want to do your nails then dont! hth.xx

Latest posts

Back