Is Lycon worth the hype?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Has anyone found any worthy alternatives or would everyone agree Lycon is a good wax to go for when choosing a hot wax for intimate waxing? x

I love it and wouldn't use anything else. I changed to lycon from Perron regot and I wouldn't change it x

They always deliver next day and I always buy 14 kilos get one free. I wish they did more deals though

I love it and wouldn't use anything else. I changed to lycon from Perron regot and I wouldn't change it x
Thank you! Was the training any good? x

I thought the intimate Waxing course was great but I had to do a standard waxing course to open my account which was like pulling teeth because I've been waxing forever.
I'd been doing intimate waxing for ages before the course too but I still picked up some good tips

The training is immensely worth it. I genuinely believe that I went from being okish to very good with hot waxing. I got loads of repeat clients for waxing when I worked in a spa. Admittedly though, I use the Salon System Just Wax Flexiwax which I find to be very very similar in workability. I recommend it massively. No idea what will happen in the long run because I read somewhere that Salon System are being bought out by another company(?).

This wax is AMAZING! I have so many returning clients due to the quality of this wax, and I can even state myself that there is little discomfort compared to other hot waxes on the market and the training was fantastic, would never ever use any other wax again. I would highly recommend to go for it!

I use waxxxpress and it's amazing they have different hot waxes I use ultraviolet as its most flexible and is ideal for short stubborn hairs. I do use a pre wax oil too though. All my clients comment on how pain free it is, I used too use Perot riggon

Yes and I get a lot of business because of using it aswell for the name

We use Perron Rigot and have not looked back, my clients love it ! It has completely turned our female intimate waxing round! It is so easy to fill up your wax pot as it comes in beads. Lycon comes in blocks so you will have to break it into pieces every time you want to refill your wax pot, annoying if you are going to be busy with back to back clients. I would get some samples of each and compare them for yourself. I know Perron Rigot send out hot wax samples and they were really helpful.

Latest posts

Back