Is there aftercare advice for Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My email ( which I prefer people to use, rather than private messages please) is gigirouse at gmail dot com. Written in the usual format. I don't write it here in the usual format to avoid spam.

I would be happy to email this to anyone using Shellac if they email me at [email protected] and include your S2 customer number for verification ... Will save you allot of typing and I have slightly changed it from this original.
That's really lovely and generous of you.:hug: Thank you in advance.:biggrin:
I'm thinking about getting a set of free business cards from somewhere like vistaprint with aftercare advice printed on the back.

I would be happy to email this to anyone using Shellac if they email me at [email protected] and include your S2 customer number for verification ... Will save you allot of typing and I have slightly changed it from this original.

Hi Geeg,
your aftercare advice is amazing!! Is it ok to email you tomorrow for a copy of it? Many thanks xxx:lol:

Anyone can have a copy as long as you are an S2 customer and quote me your S2 membership number for professional verification.

Same goes for Minx aftercare

Same goes for enhancement aftercare.

Same goes for Minx training video!

You can ask for all if you like, but you must email me please. X

Latest posts

Back