Is this worth it?? Rio Salon Laser Scanning Hair Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipjes

Reaction score
I'm not a Skin Geek, but I do know that Rio isn't a professional brand.

IMO you'd be better off saving your money and buying a professional laser machine which also comes with the relevant laser training :hug:

Hiya

Presumably you mean to use on yourself rather than on clients?

I don't have any experience of this machine but I would be very surprised if it works....

thanks girls, im still getting used to everything in the beauty world, im from the hairdresser side!!

With Rio sometimes they look like they'd do the job but you'd have to ask yourself... Would you buy your scissors and tints in Tesco?

I personally wouldn't touch anything they made after seeing some of the damage caused by their "proffesional Nail kits" :mad:

For that money you'd nearly havea enought for a waxing course?
xxx

Even if it did do a decent job (which it probably doesn't) the last thing you want, as a professional technician, is your customers noticing you're using some cheapo equipment, they've seen for sale in Argos or Asda:eek:

Even if it did do a decent job (which it probably doesn't) the last thing you want, as a professional technician, is your customers noticing you're using some cheapo equipment, they've seen for sale in Argos or Asda:eek:

a bit like turning up for a driving job in a dellboy van and not a golf!!!
lol

the only thing i would use rio for is a holiday , lol i would save your money and put it towards something better xx

Latest posts

Back