Issues with Balmain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan1993

Reaction score
Hi geeks - im having an issue with balmain single bonds iv had 5 clients in the last few months lose a lot of bonds within the first 4 weeks of application one client lost 30 out of 80 bonds, one 5 out of 5, one 5 out of 10, one 12 out of 120, and today one client 50 out of 50. (Various numbers of application as some for colour flashes and some for thickening). However i know its not my application as one of these clients had beauty works bonds fitted by myself after and has only lost 1 out of 80 in the first 4 weeks and i have a client who has had a head of additional lengths fitted by me and has lost 3 out of 120 in 3 months. I have been doing extensions for a few years now and have not had this issue before. I wondered if anyone else had had this issue with balmain as im not overly impressed after having spent £540 on training and £1500 on hair? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

I've had the same problem, I sent the hair back and all came back with traces of conditioners in the bonds, they were really good and offered a percentage of new hair to the two clients I queried it about. Call them they are very helpful

Thanks im going to get onto them this morning. However i think its just there bonds are not very strong :( iv never come across this issue before even when conditioner has got on the bonds its normally only the odd one slipped out not all of them :( im stressing lol :)

Any other advice? iv called bamain this morning and im going to send samples of the hair to be tested which will take 2-4weeks :( and iv got a feeling they are going to blame it on the clients aftercare which it is not as theyve been fine with other hair suppliers. :)

Any other advice? iv called bamain this morning and im going to send samples of the hair to be tested which will take 2-4weeks :( and iv got a feeling they are going to blame it on the clients aftercare which it is not as theyve been fine with other hair suppliers. :)

Hey Ryan1993. I work for Balmain Hair and can assure you most technicals are normally completed within 2 weeks.

We do complete a full technical analysis on the hair/bonds to find out the real problem and will let you know the real reason this has happened.

Our technical department exists to help you and I can promise your complaint will be handled promptly and honestly.

There are many reason this could happen but our technical advisor will be in contact when she received the hair/bonds.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but we take customer service very seriously and I am sure we will come to an outcome you are happy with.

Please let me know if there is any other way we can help.

Kind Regards,

Liane

Latest posts

Back