Itching lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
Morning geeks!

Hope you can help me to solve a mystery!

I have a client whose lashes I have been doing since march.

On her last appointment she told me, that her lashes were very itchy for about two weeks after her previous refill. There was no sign of any sort of infections - no redness, yellowness, nothing at all.

I checked her lashes - not a single sticky there. I can't explain it either, I did a visual check - not a sign of anything. It's a mystery I can't solve!

The itch is just at the lash base, where the lashes grow. She doesn't wear eye make up and only wears foundation around her eyes and not even every day.

She uses sunbeds and exercises a lot, uses steamrooms, saunas but up until now hasn't had a single problem. And her lashes always last well considering her lifestyle.

There was no swelling either.

Please help me to solve this puzzle - she will die if she can't wear lashes any more!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

A recent solution for itchy eyelids that have nothing to do with stickies.... a product called Thera Sterilid. I use another one called Thera lid as well. It can be purchased on Amazon if you cannot find it locally. It is a product that is used to wash the eyelids, and can be found with contact solutions in pharmacies. This has helped relieve mildly itchy, or SLIGHT reactions to glue sensitivities.

A recent solution for itchy eyelids that have nothing to do with stickies.... a product called Thera Sterilid. I use another one called Thera lid as well. It can be purchased on Amazon if you cannot find it locally. It is a product that is used to wash the eyelids, and can be found with contact solutions in pharmacies. This has helped relieve mildly itchy, or SLIGHT reactions to glue sensitivities.

Great, thank you ! :) will have to have a look into it. I told her to go into pharmacy if this continues just in case. Amazon, here I come :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back