Its been a while!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Hello Guys

Ive not been around for ages and I have missed you all. We have had some sad news, My husbands mother is terminally ill and he is really guttedn so things have been a bit manic. I just dont know what to say to himn either, I feel so helpless. Anyway I will be around for the next few days, cos I know what a fabulous network of support this site can be so I hope to catch up with you all soon x x x x x

sorry to hear ur bad new helen..welcome back x

thank you sweetie. On a better note, did you go see take that? god they were Fab!!!!

So sorry to hear about that Harvey, but so glad to see you back online...You know we are here for you. :hug: :hug:

Oh Helen, so sorry to hear all this. My thoughts prayers are with you all.:hug:

thanks guys, Its a difficult time for us but it means a lot to know people care.

hiya hun.

good to see you back - missed you!

thank you, Im glad to be back really, nice to have people to chat to rather than sitting here dwelling on things x

harvey said:
thank you sweetie. On a better note, did you go see take that? god they were Fab!!!!

goin on sat...cant wait!! haha iv turned into a teenager again :eek:

wendyrose said:
goin on sat...cant wait!! haha iv turned into a teenager again :eek:

you will love it chick, I went to the 1st night in newcastle and it was wonderful!!!!! I felt 14 again

my thoughts are with you hun, the best thing you can do for your husband in my opinion is to not pressure him into talking but let him know that you are there if he needs to. Let us know how how you get on xxx

nice to have you back hel, so sorry to hear about mark's mam, thinking of ya x x

jules x

yeah thanks chick, nice to be back x

hiya harvey - i wondered where ud dissappeared too - welcom back hun sorry to hear about your news xx

hi hun, thanks, its so nice to chat to you all again x

So sorry to hear that chick

Hope we can chee you up a bit anyway:) :)

OH how sad sorry to hear that. Just be there for him, listen to him when he wants to talk and support him babes thats all u can do:hug:

Amb x

Hi Helen
Good to see you back but I am sorry it's under these circumstances. My hubby who is 12 years younger than me lost his mum 2 years ago at 46 so I know just where you are coming from.
Hugs to you all.

Nice to see you back Helen - sorry to hear of your sad situation - take care of him and yourself Babes
:hug:
K xXx

hiya chick, hope you are ok, missed ya!!
I am not on here much now but hopefully will be able to catch up with you soon xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back