Its finally happened!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrieW

Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen...

I have today booked and paid for my fery to move to Spain. I go on the 17th April!!

So excited, I just had to share!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :wink2: :lick: :p ;) :suprised:

Congrats Carrie....What part are you going too?

CarrieW said:
Well ladies and gentlemen...

I have today booked and paid for my fery to move to Spain. I go on the 17th April!!

So excited, I just had to share!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :wink2: :lick: :p ;) :suprised:

Carrie....how exciting!....I would sooooo love to move to Spain!
My hubby and I have bin contemplating for some time..its just a case of...goin for it!
The way Ive bin feelin of late I think I could easily do it tomorrow! :irked: :cry:
Good luck with all you do there hun!
Hope its the best move you make!
:cool:
xxx

Hi

wow how exciting we are thinking of flitting too. lol i think i would miss my mum too much at the moment though just working on her to come too.
Good luck with the move hope its sucessful for you

Congratulations Carrie.
How did you make the decision to move abroad? The reason I am asking is that, we're from North Cyprus and at the moment having a house built over there, and one day would like to make that return. But the only thing holding us back is the kids, as we don't know how they would handle it. Our son is 13 next week and daughter 5 1/2. We take them over every year, and we're hoping that once the house is finished and they get to live in it and enjoy the pool for a few weeks each year, they'll want to move themselves. But we don't want to force them and ruin their lives.
Sorry to go on, but just wondered if you've got kids, and how you got round them.

Good luck with the move.

Congratulations Carrie - its an exciting time for you - I envy you - good luck with the move. :hug:

I've not got any kids, but my parents moved me over there when I was 5 and it was the best thing they could have done for me. I learned Spanish without even realising it, and got to grow up in a completely different culture (which I love - hence me going back!!).

We made the decision by writing a list of reasons for and against - the only real reason against was our friends and family, and we can't let them hold us back.
We aren't married, have no kids, and I want us to experience as much as we possibly can before that happens - although I've already made my mind up that I'm not coming back! My dad and step-mum are over there too, and for any of you that read my post in the thread about mothers-in-law, you'll understand why I want to be near him instead of mum!!

My advice to anybody - go for it. Whats the worst that could happen???!

The Costa Blanca is a lovely part of the world, and I'm moving to Torrevieja (about 1 1/2 hours south of where Geeg lives).

Can't wait - I couldn't sleep last night, got lists everywhere of things to do...(and buy!!).

Wow! How exciting Carrie - I'm sooooo green with envy, you lucky gal :biggrin:.

What are your plans workwise?

It all sounds so exciting so I do wish you the very best of luck and every happiness with your new life there :hug:.

We'v been thinking about it bit hubbie is worried about work..! The kids really wonna go to.

Best of Luck for the future Carrie, with lots and lots of success. Jackie & Sean :hug:

Hope all goes well with the move, we up'd and moved to Oz over 10 yrs ago and have never looked back.

Kimi

Just wanted to add my bit and wish you all the very best for the future :hug:

Good luck Carrie...Hope it all goes well for you!!

Hopefully it wont be too long before I'll be moving to Spain too, just had another veiwing on our house today, so hopefully these will buy it and we can get going!!! I just wanna be there like NOW!!!

Hi there Carrie,

I am sooooo jealous!! :green: I plan to do it one day, my daughter is 13 (nearly 14) at the moment so I want to wait until she's finished her education as she is settled where she is.

I wish you so much good luck and hope everything goes really well for you over there. Keep us all posted on how it's all going - but try not to make us too jealous! :wink2:

What great news, Carrie

I really hope everything goes well for you there. Trust me there are a lot of envious Geeks out there, and I'm one of 'em!

Good Luck and best wishes to you!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back