I've Done It!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS XXXX

Wow thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Kirsten! :hug:

Yes thanks Kirsten, had a great day. I'm there again tomorrow on a skillbuild! - seem to spend my life there at the moment, not complaining though! xx

Well done Kristen - the first GRAND MASTER, fantastic news - you must have worked so hard for this.

With best wishes
Cathy Stewart:biggrin:

Congratulations Kirsten:Love: what an acheivement!!!!

Wow Well done Babes - what an amazing achievement! Be proud!!
Hugs
KxXx

Fabulous, well done xxx

Kisten what an achievement for anyone let alone someone as young as you. Enjoy your champers and big hugs and congratulations you are truelya re a little star a grand master OMg, you are the sort of person that people strive to be with all the ahrd work and dedication you ahve put into this.

Very well doen babe
x

crack the champers hun, you deserve it!!!!!! xxxxxx

YEH - VERY WELL DONE KIRSTEN, YOU MUST BE WELL CHUFFED, AND RIGHTLY SO.

DEBBIE (my model) says BIG CONGRATS TOO

WELL DONE CHUCK

:Grope: congrats i bet ur proud the first one in the uk with a grand masters thats is something everyone should know i would be telling everybody and any body that would listen and again congrats :)

What a massive achievment, an inspirationto others. Well done.xxxxx

Well done and congratulations on your fantastic achievement. You should be very very proud.

Take care xx

CONGRATULATIONS!
Well done, Im so pleased for you x x x x

Tilly Ann said:
Thank you everyone!!

Louise it was lovely to meet oyu hun! Did you enjoy the rest or your day?
Did Diane manage to master the flower sttuff?

and you chick - yeah it was cool and yes she did.
PS those nails were fantastic, hope to see you again soon.

Thanks hunny!
I'll try my hardest to come to your next geek meet if thats ok? xx

Tilly Ann said:
Thanks hunny!
I'll try my hardest to come to your next geek meet if thats ok? xx

Oh that would be lovely :hug: - it will be the last Wednesday in Jan I guess but will keep you posted

OOOh, i haven't got round to reading everyones replies, but that is a fantastic achievement Kirsten, you should be very proud of your self well done! The first one....you will go down in the history books hun :biggrin:

Hey babes thats great hunny ! :)
x

Latest posts

Back