Ive just done a Black French Polish - Here is a Pic!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant beat a nice bit o' black at the tips of your fingers!
Lovely job Shelley :)

They ame out beautifully!
CAn you tell me how you made the smile line so crisp?

Thanks!

I use a small sized gel crystal brush from creative to tidy up if i need to, i dip it in nail fresh or scrub fresh , tbh i love doing french and natural nails so it just comes with practice hun (im far from perfect though) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love doing natural nails too shelley - they look fab hun!!! I really do love the 'black french' look. I think it looks so classy. Like you say, if its with a black dress it will look fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing hun, who can guess what I'm having on my nails tomorrow!!! :green:

LOVELY JOB. I like them xx:hug:

Hmmm been a while since I wore black myself.
Am thinking it's time to wear it again :green:

Lovely job and thanks for sharing the pics!!!!

thanks everyone for all you lovely comments xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shelley,

Just wanted to add to this and say I really really like them!
Your clients' nails are a really good shape as well!

(in sharon osbourne voice) 'Fabulous!'

I may have to try this look! (I think ill wait till after my wedding though LOL!)

Hi Shelley,

Just wanted to add to this and say I really really like them!
Your clients' nails are a really good shape as well!

(in sharon osbourne voice) 'Fabulous!'

I may have to try this look! (I think ill wait till after my wedding though LOL!)
thanks Natalie, not long till your wedding now hun!!!

yeah they are lovely shelley, I might have to do mine now!

this is cool! it looks really good! next time i get my nails done i might ask for a black polish too..:green: x

thanks Natalie, not long till your wedding now hun!!!

I know, Im so excited now,ive only got two more days left at work after today! Im off to Vegas to get married, then Hawaii and LA for the honeymoon! Its a dream trip really! At the same time in a strange way im looking forward to getting back and having normality again as its all been about the wedding lately!!

Can I ask what Pink you used on these nails? x x

good luck with it all hun it sounds amazing!!!

I didnt use pink i just used supershiney over the top xx

Are they her natural nails with just the tip painted and super shiney over? Sorry if im sounding obvious but im still learning and want to know ha ha!!

Are they her natural nails with just the tip painted and super shiney over? Sorry if im sounding obvious but im still learning and want to know ha ha!!
yeah thats right hun xxxxxxxxxx

Very neat - lovely! I did a dark red one on myself the ther other night - as a quickie!

Cool, thanks!

ahhhhhhhh...thats answered my question in your gallery !!

well done shelley FAB work:hug:

ahhhhhhhh...thats answered my question in your gallery !!

well done shelley FAB work:hug:
ive just answered in my gallery too lol xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back