Ive just done a Black French Polish - Here is a Pic!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
Here is a pic of a black french polish I did on a new Cient tonight - I think it looks fab & so did she...just wanted to share lol xxxx
Picture 1434.jpg Clicky for bigger piccy

:hug:

Really nice Shelley! Luck you for having a client who like something out of the ordinary.:)

Really nice Shelley! Luck you for having a client who like something out of the ordinary.:)
I know - she just knew she wanted black on her nails & I thought this would be the way so there is not too much black - she is wearing a black prom style dress to a wedding on saturday x

These are great, that's exactly the sort of thing I would do. Much more effective than a sweep of cream or white- plus people will comment! Well done!:)

Wow Shelley, they look really cool. Nice job :green:

They are lovely Shelley.... your smiles are great too.. was it hard getting them crisp with the Black? Was it Voodoo?

I am really into black at the mo these are great.

i love black its so vampy yet sophisticated

they are lovely, very crisp and very noticable!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fab work Shelly I do like the black free-edge looks so classy :)

Haha how strange is that i also had a client today who had a black french but she wanted 3d flowers on the edge as well, i did these with white petals and silver centers they looked very elegant but i didnt have a camera at work:cry: so cant share with you all SORRY :hug:

Ah that looks really cool shelly!!!Well done u!xxxxxxx

Nice work, I love black.

gotta love the black too hunnio
looks wicked :cool:

I really like these!
Might have to have them done myself!
Well done!

really nice shelley xx

What tips have you got shelley for getting such a good smile line on polished french nails?

They are lovely Shelley.... your smiles are great too.. was it hard getting them crisp with the Black? Was it Voodoo?
It was actually one she brought herself - she didnt think i would have black as she was a new client - it was chanel black satin i think - she paid about £15 & was gutted i had voodoo!!
I have a small gel brush from Creative & i use i dip it in scrub fresh or nail fresh & tidy up the smiles if i need to xxxxxxx

They are gorgeous Shelley you are so talented u make me sick!! I love them:hug:

I LOVE these. Can u pop down to essex and do mine please.......pretty please?????lol Good work!:lol:

Latest posts

Back