JACQUI, JEN AND SHERRIE (signatures)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hiya - ive uploaded your new signatures for you, they are on the main page in the pic gallery, hope you like them

Hi Glynis

Just looked at the signatures they are gorgeous. Did you create them yourself as i would love one with my name on they really are so pretty. Hope you don't mind me asking

Ann

Just an idea Glynis - why don't you charge 4 Breast Cancer tickets for your signatures??? That way you're being indirectly rewarded for your time - PM Sam and se if he could set up some kind of system?? Your signatures ARE good enough to charge for...

I love it Wow. Its great-I am working for shed MK at the moment and got through the dress rehersal yesterday. The kids are all great!!! I will load one of the pictures soon if I am allowed. This signature really sums it up. Thank you so much Glynis Its great. :green: :green: :green:

Sara Satchell said:
Just an idea Glynis - why don't you charge 4 Breast Cancer tickets for your signatures??? That way you're being indirectly rewarded for your time - PM Sam and se if he could set up some kind of system?? Your signatures ARE good enough to charge for...
thats a BRILLIANT IDEA - im gonna pm sam now and see if he can sort it

Wow......its great!! Thanks soooo much!! gonna get it on later hopefully (dont know what im doing and got to wait for hubby to get in) How did you know that chocolates would be the best thing to choose for me??? lol xxx

thanks glynis

its brill i love it

Glynis,

I'll willing pay you in breast cancer donations for a signature like yours.:hug:

What do you need to know?:lol:

:Love:

Claire

Latest posts

Back