"Jazzed-up" names for treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookbj

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im just starting to rent a place in a salon and Im updating my pricelist etc.

At the mo I have the usual;

Full set Acrylic/Gel Extensions
Overlay Acrylic/Gel
Acrylic/Gel Toe-nails
In-Fills & Back-Fills
Soak Off & Mini Manicure
Soak Off before New Set
Single Nail Repair
Nail Art/Gems

However (I cant find anything in the search on this) I just think the list is a little "boring" and wondered whether I should jazz it up and give my treatments a nicer name like forever french etc.

Do clients like to see better names for treatments or should I keep it simple like the above so they know what they are getting? Does it really matter/get me new business in your opinion?

Also if you think I should jazz it up, what do I call my treatments etc please. I can only think of forever french.

I hav looked at other sites and salons but most I can find are all like mine at the moment.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks guys

Hi hun, personally if it was me it would spark my interest a little more if they had 'fancy' names as it would make me feel a bit special getting ''hollywood toes'' or a ''forever french'' set rather than ''acrylic nails''. I dont think it makes a huuuuge difference but yeah Id say it jazzes it up a bit doesnt it. Ive thought about this a bit myself and always get stumped but if I come up with anything Ill share it....got me thinking now lol xx

Yeah, I agree with you. It sounds a little more special. However I dont want to "confuse" anyone as in Hollywood toes - what is that? I dont want to have to keep explaining to people what things are unless I put a brief description nest to it??

Brief descriptions are good just say....'get the hollywood look with longer lasting, glossy toes that get you noticed!' xx

Thanks...just need to think of the others now and not get confused myself!

NAIL ART- 'sparkle and shine with some diamontes or nail art to suit your mood!'
INFILLS- 'keep your enhancements looking fabulous with regular infills as your nails grow'

i think your menu will look fab jazzed up with a few sassy names and the lil description is a fantastic idea i would deffo be booking thoses treatments also a few pics could be somthing to think on xx

I've got a 'Handy Manny' on my salon price list for male manicures !!

Gina x

Latest posts

Back