Joico Colour Intensities

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faerififi

Reaction score
Does anyone use these? How do they compare to other semis? I'm using bits and pieces at the moment, but looking for some really long lasting colours, though i know its relative to how the hair is treated afterwards.
Thanks

There are great really long lasting if I open a salon il stock joico and matrix the joico colors are awesome love em

Love them the indigo held really well in my hair!

They last better than any other Ive used. Had the pink in my hair for weeks and it hasnt budged. I also mix the indigo with clear to get lilac.
When I do intense colours in salon I always sell a tube to freshen up at home - though it rarely needs it.
xx

How do you guys like the joico colors and lighteners any good tricks and hints I like doing foils of just grey controller and 10vol makes an amazing natural brown and used as a visual toner is awsome

I didn't no grey controller was a colour thought it was meant to use with the age defy range?

Thanks guy im definitely going to order a set to try. They work out the same as what i pay for directions anyway and cheaper if they last longer.

How do you guys like the joico colors and lighteners any good tricks and hints I like doing foils of just grey controller and 10vol makes an amazing natural brown and used as a visual toner is awsome

Never tried this! I do love a good cocktail though and Joico are amazing for creating bespoke mixtures.
Im currently busying myslef working out cocktails for the styling range as I have been asked to present it to 5 salons by Joico... EEEEK!!! fun times xx

Never tried this! I do love a good cocktail though and Joico are amazing for creating bespoke mixtures.
Im currently busying myslef working out cocktails for the styling range as I have been asked to present it to 5 salons by Joico... EEEEK!!! fun times xx

Ohhhh stop! I might wet myself! X

They last better than any other Ive used. Had the pink in my hair for weeks and it hasnt budged. I also mix the indigo with clear to get lilac.
When I do intense colours in salon I always sell a tube to freshen up at home - though it rarely needs it.
xx
Have you got any photos of the lilac? Think im going to get some of these as ive been trying to find the perfect lilac for my sister for ages! X

This was left on for 5 mins as I got scared, but can be left on for up to 20 mins - which the pink was. I mixed equal amounts of indigo, clear and conditioner on damp hair. xx

Attachments

• 20130131_221813.jpg
    20130131_221813.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2,505
This was left on for 5 mins as I got scared, but can be left on for up to 20 mins - which the pink was. I mixed equal amounts of indigo, clear and conditioner on damp hair. xx

Ooh lovely! I'm going to have to make an order tonight :) xx

What does red controller do

Latest posts

Back