+ + + Jungle Fever + + +

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalounge

Reaction score
Fotosession Jungle Fever

090709587.jpg

marlise123.jpg
marlise123.jpg

090709595.jpg

marlise127.jpg

090709614.jpg

Last edited:
Loving pic number two but definitely need to loose the watch!! The rope looks very snake-like very fitting for the theme.

Would love to see a close up of these nails .... they keep getting LONGER!!! :eek:

Nice model But I dont feel that she is actually needed other than her hands and nails for this type of image.

Loving pic number two but definitely need to loose the watch!! The rope looks very snake-like very fitting for the theme.

Would love to see a close up of these nails .... they keep getting LONGER!!! :eek:

Nice model But I dont feel that she is actually needed other than her hands and nails for this type of image.

*smiley

Thanks a lot... From You its a big lob for me :hug:

they are my privat hobby pic- one hour later came a Profi-Photograph to make a photos,but the officially Photos are not mine so I cant show it here ... :(

*smiley

Thanks a lot... From You its a big lob for me :hug:

they are my privat hobby pic- one hour later came a Profi-Photograph to make a photos,but the officially Photos are not mine so I cant show it here ... :(

Well of course I understand that having done it a few times myself ... I hope she took off the watch for the final shoot! lol I want to see them closer!!! :hug:

Stunning nails...... Totally agree with Gigi, would love to see a close up of the nails xx

Beautiful as always! So what do you do with the nails after a picture like this? Leave them as is, seems it would be dangerous:lol:

You welcome:

090709529.jpg

marlise077.jpg

@jessi

:green:

junfev1.jpg

Stunning,
i would have run off before letting you make them shorter though :lol:
:hug:

long or short they look stunning.xx

WOW ... that's close alright!!! :lol::eek:

What a shame to have to shorten them and thin them out :cry: after all that hard work.

Wow am blown away by these, I love green and these just pop at you, fab colours. Have to say, if you have to have them shortened and thinned down thats a fantastic set of nails to be left with. They look gorgeous either way! :hug:

Beautiful work thanks for sharing xxx:hug:

Brilliant work!
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE them.

:hug:

WOW!!!!!!!!! :green:

Fabulous job... they are great looking nails! Stunning design, fab use of colour!

Latest posts

Back