Just a quick hello

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
hi all, blimey ive missed this site, i have loged on a couple of times for a quick brouse but been to busy to stay long,
i havent been up to much lately, realy missing doing nails, hopefully i will fing the time to go back to it sooner rather than later,
i hope everyone here is well.
since giveing up nails i got a job in a bar but due to ill health i have had to give it up recently, i have juse been diagnosed with graves disease and finding the correct medication is proveing to be trial and a lot of error,
i went back to smoking 3 weeks ago (after 18 months of not smoking) it was after my daughter had a bad fall on her heelies and broke both the bones in her left arm, badly bruides and tore the ligaments of her right arm, broke her nose and took a large chunk of skin off her knee, she has recovered well and we hope to have her pink plaster cast removed soon,
i now have 3 cavalier king charles dogs and they help keep the days lively
best of all my relationship with my son is 100000x better than it was 3 months ago

anyway im rambling so im off now i really miss al the laughs on here and really hope to be back soon xxx:)

Hi Tracy, nice to see you back even if for just a moment. Sorry to hear about you and your daughter but A1 with the relationship with your son.

Was just thinking about texting you the other day... glad things are better with son... and hope daughter recovers well..

Take care and keep in touch..:hug::hug:

busy, busy, busy !
hope your little girl soon recovers, youve enough going on without hospital trips from the sounds of things.
hope things continue to look up for you, and off those ciggies as soon as you can:lol:

Lovely to see back on the site with us Tracy :hug:

Welcome back mate, hope your daughters better soon, glad things are ok with your lad and will you be joining us next weekend:)

Welcome back mate, hope your daughters better soon, glad things are ok with your lad and will you be joining us next weekend:)
whats happening next weekend?? if its a night out great i could do with one, lol

Good to hear from you, and so glad to hear that you and your son are on the up :hug:

Hope your daughter is on the mend and brill news about you and your sons relationship, :hug:

whats happening next weekend?? if its a night out great i could do with one, lol
yes, saturday night and get that bloody santa hat off:lol: :lol:

yes, saturday night and get that bloody santa hat off:lol: :lol:
lol i would get the santa hat off i i new how to, what are the plans for saturday night?

Great to see you back and that all is well with you and your son. :hug:

Great to see you and your santa hat lol, sorry to hear about your daughter but really glad to hear things are looking up with your son, all the best hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back