Just got an account with S2-credit card is going to hate me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
I'm already using two systems (opi and gelish) can I really take on another system... I do love the colours if shellac that I see on here..
And shhh don't tell my other half.. ;)

I just done my shellac course on Sunday and my bank card took a beating on S2 & the centre in Edinburgh!

Sarah xx

I'm investing in the Essie system, I've always loved their varnishes and I managed to get a good deal on the lamp - its on offer on a US site for £115 plus £50 courier charges. There's VAT and import duty to go on top but thats not much... and the colours may have changed names but a lot of them reflect the standard varnish colours. This will sit alongside my OPI very well I think - AND I can offer the normal varnishes for toes/touch ups if needed!

Credit card will love you,bank balance will hate you lol.It's got to be done :biggrin:

I'm investing in the Essie system, I've always loved their varnishes and I managed to get a good deal on the lamp - its on offer on a US site for £115 plus £50 courier charges. There's VAT and import duty to go on top but thats not much... and the colours may have changed names but a lot of them reflect the standard varnish colours. This will sit alongside my OPI very well I think - AND I can offer the normal varnishes for toes/touch ups if needed!

I love essie colours but I'm not that keen on the way the varnish goes on. Still a gel is completely different, I look forward to seeing the results! X

Just ordered the shellac and vinylux intro kits 😊😊👍

Latest posts

Back