Just lost my first clients to DIY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe it...but as I was reading through this thread just now I have had a text from a friend saying she won't need her pedi appt as she was bought a sensationail kit for Xmas and she can't wait to try it on her toes!!! 😔😔😔

I've just had a client cancel her appointments 'giving her nails a break' comment. The same day I see she is now liking Sensationail on FB. Coincidence? Maybe.
I got her natural nails gorgeous after L&P so it does sting a bit.

Yesterday I posted that I had purchased IBX and she liked it. I do hope those lovely nails do not now need it :(
Vicki x

My neice bought the Red Carpet kit from QVC over a year ago as a Christmas pressie to herself and has been doing her nails ever since. She buys OPI and Gelish from eBay and has used Youtube etc for training and picking up tips. She still comes to me for a 'proper' set of nails now and again and I have to say she's worked really hard at keeping her nails in good shape - that's probably my nagging! I can't see many doing the amount of work she has though...

Hopefully this is just a fad and we'll get back some of our clients - fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back