Just need a moan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51741

Reaction score
Sorry, just need a moan....
So this morning I turn up to a client's house, have been there on and off the whole week pampering her as she is due to have a boudoir photo shoot at the weekend. Spent an hour spray tanning her, literally making the tan perfect. AT the END of the bloody tan she then tells me (as she is stood in her bikini bottoms) ... "oh will I have tan lines?" my reply..."yes" her answer ..."oh I am wearing see through knickers at the shoot, I don't want any white bits".....

uuurrrrggggg! So I very calmly remover her bikini bottoms and spray a good amount of spray over the white bits. She has now text me to say there is still a clear difference between the colours. I am seriously so cross! I told her when she washes off the tan to not rub the whiter bits too much so that they can try and develop a little more. Is this going to work???

Uhhh I am so cross! Why don't people just tell you things from the start....I am not a mind reader!!!

Sorry....rant over.....

I feel your frustration. Where is their common sense? If you're wearing knickers of course you're going to get tan lines. Duh! I have had several clients who have pedicures and when I've finished they ask how long until they can put shoes on. "Ummmm at least an hour". And they're shocked! They have to go out in 5 minutes. For goodness sake, you've had polish on your fingernails before, you know how long it takes to dry!!

I feel your frustration. Where is their common sense? If you're wearing knickers of course you're going to get tan lines. Duh! I have had several clients who have pedicures and when I've finished they ask how long until they can put shoes on. "Ummmm at least an hour". And they're shocked! They have to go out in 5 minutes. For goodness sake, you've had polish on your fingernails before, you know how long it takes to dry!!

I've had this too, and they scowl at you as though you've done something wrong. We just apply it, we don't make it :(

Latest posts

Back