Just wanted to share my exciting news!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done

Wish I had the looks to be a model lol!!

One of my clients is a model she loves coming for her regular tan,

She's done some lovely photos and work

All the best and good luck!

francesXXX:hug:

i dont want to rain on you parade but be careful about this company....i read they have been done by watchdog.

google it you'll find lots more

Your connection with modeling agencies :: Forum
Models direct ? scam?
Alba Model Information - Investigated Agencies

Both my kids were offered 3 year contracts with Models direct and we still have 1 year left - no assignments at all.

Lots of emails to state that they have been shortlisted but nothing else.

Apart from emails asking for more money to upgrade them on the website which I did for the first year but havent repeated it as they wanted more and more.

Just be careful !!!!

Likewise dont want to rain on your parade!!!!!

hmm..... they actually got hold of my pics through a local radio competition (which I didnt win) They were all in with chiltern FM - I know there are hundreds of dodge agencies around - I thought they were brill?

Reeeeet! Off investigating I go!!! xxx

Thanks for the heads up peeps - shall update you with my findings....:hug:

Oh shi*.

I have read what has been written - am starting to feel a little sick.

Surely if they were not legit, they wouldnt have got involved with a radio station? a large station covering 3 counties?

Fook, can I get my money back?? tomorrow im ON THAT PHONE!

x

Oh shi*.

I have read what has been written - am starting to feel a little sick.

Surely if they were not legit, they wouldnt have got involved with a radio station? a large station covering 3 counties?

Fook, can I get my money back?? tomorrow im ON THAT PHONE!

x

If you read the small print it does state that they do not guarantee you work and this is what covers them.

I tried without avail to get my money back and didnt get anywhere so good luck.

I remember hearing about that comp on chiltern and had a giggle to myself as it sounds too good to be true and it is.

Every month we are bombarded with emails to update the kids profiles and upgrade to the next package with additional space for photos etc.

Its all one big con.

Good luck trying to get your money back. Hope you didnt spend too much.

Thats so exciting!!!! Keep pics coming!!!Well done !!

If you read the small print it does state that they do not guarantee you work and this is what covers them.

I tried without avail to get my money back and didnt get anywhere so good luck.

I remember hearing about that comp on chiltern and had a giggle to myself as it sounds too good to be true and it is.

Every month we are bombarded with emails to update the kids profiles and upgrade to the next package with additional space for photos etc.

Its all one big con.

Good luck trying to get your money back. Hope you didnt spend too much.

I was well aware that they cant guarantee work - its what their clients want - this seems reasonable enough to me.

Just thought that because they were involved with the radio that they were legit.

Hey ho - I will contact every single company on their 'client list' - informing them that their name is associated with 'models direct' and hope that one of them takes legal action against them too :green:

all in all - its only 128 quid. Its horrid that I may have been scammed, but it wont break the bank.

shall update you lot when i have news! x

Sorry to hear about Models Direct scamming you :hug: They've done this to a lot of people so far!

Just a word of warning to any aspiring models....you should never have to pay to join an agency's books, nor to have a portfolio done. It doesn't matter if it's fashion modelling or glamour, lingerie, adult, art nude.....a legit agency will never make you pay to join them.

Latest posts

Back