Just wanted to share my exciting news!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Just wanted to let you know (mainly because I am buzzing around on a total high atm!) that I not only own my own salon........but now I'm a model too! :green::green::green:

Models Direct have offered me a contract to represent me for 3 years! How cool is that?

Modelling is something I have always wanted to do, but never had the guts to put myself forward and see if I would be accepted! But I did......and I got it!!

I'm only 5 foot, I thought my height would be an issue, but obviously not!

So geeks, if any of you out there are in the position I was in and wanted to go for it but wasnt sure....... DO IT!

You never know whats round the corner eh?! :green::green:

P.s - If I become the 'new bum' of Levi's or something, I'll never forget my geeky mates! lol lol

(she says.....only ever ending up on a 'teeth whitening' ad in the back of a mag!!! ) - but heres to hoping!

xxxx

Fantastic Faye:hug:

Just dont forget us when you are on that catwalk,or in the glossies.....:lol::green:

well done fificharlie....so pleased for you :green::green::green:(me ....green with envy....na!!!!) i am 5ft aswell ,but sorry chick...i have no spare time to model..tutt tutt!!!!!!!!!!!!....good for you ...seriously....i love hearing people,s happiness so well done for the modeling and well done for owning your shop...if your ever modeling on telly...let us know.....all the best to you doll! xxx

thats brilliant hun x

nice one matey! x

That's great news .... how cool :cool:

Remember us when you're walking the catwalks of Paris and New York won't you?!

That is fantastic news. Looking forward to seeing you in some glossy's then.

Congratulations xxx:hug:

Well done, keep us all up to date with your exciting assignments and then we can all have a good old nosy :hug:

Well done you :hug: wishing you all the best and going off grumbling wondering how on earth my life has slipped by without doing anything as exciting as you :hug:

xxxxxx

Wow t:)hat sounds exciting. Good luck with it all. enjoy every moment. x

how fantastic, thats brilliant news.

p.s do they need anyone 5' 6'' a bit overweight and starting with the grey and wrinkles ?

congratulations !

Cant wait to see the pics:hug:

amb x

Good for you:)
I once said to my first husband (very tongue in cheek) that I was thinking of taking up modeling.
His response, without even looking up, was 'what are you thinking of modeling, Grow-bags?
:irked::irked::irked:

WELL DONE YOU! Wishing you all the best xxxxxx

Well done to you I wish you every success. Keep us posted on any magazines we should be looking in!

Well done you hope it all goes well for you..when your rich and famous remember your geeky mates and you know if you can't be bothered and you need someone to do your nails just give me a call lol xxx:hug:xxx

WOW! How exciting....
Hope we get to see some pics!
Congratulations and good luck!

Good for you:)
I once said to my first husband (very tongue in cheek) that I was thinking of taking up modeling.
His response, without even looking up, was 'what are you thinking of modeling, Grow-bags?
:irked::irked::irked:

And how long was it after this that he became an ex:lol:
Well done fificharlie, so chuffed for you:hug:

Congratulations, what lovely news. You go girl and keep us posted. :hug:

Latest posts

Back