Kids!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caz3 said:
You have a Sydney like me but mine is a Girl! and we also call her Syd she is 4.5 years

Caz

I know, I liked the spelling of SYDNEY even though it is the girls way of spelling it, It makes him different.

Lovely name though!

Does not matter how we spell the name like you say it is nice to be a little different.
Yes it is a lovely name for Girl or Boy.
I wanted to call my 12 year old (Georgie) Sydney but DH did not like it then 8 years later he said yes when we had our 4th Daughter LOL!!!!I had the name Kennedy waiting for baby #5 but it was a BOY so we called him Ty short and sweet.
Caz

Lisa Woods said:
I know, I liked the spelling of SYDNEY even though it is the girls way of spelling it, It makes him different.

Lovely name though!

My 2 are:

Michael Joseph - 5
Kara Jasmine - 2

We also did that co-ordinating middle name thing - J for both....what is it with J's??

Their birthday's are only 11 days apart in May, oh yes, and my birthday is in between theirs..... Expensive 11 days coming up but at least no-one forgets!!!

Yvette
x

Just the 1 for me:

Amelia Lily - Millie for short: b 5 in two weeks if she lives that long!

Seen the 'naughty' children on TV Driving Mum & Dad Mad - well it;'s just me so she drives me doubly mad!

NO I DON'T WANT ANYMORE (at the moment anyway!)

Well I have 4 'angels'

Natasha is 18, works full time at a security & PI office, drives & turning into a proper lady.
Danny is 16, still at school & plans to stay on to do A levels. Wants to be a pilot if he can't be a footballer.
Chloe is 7, & dances & reads & dances & reads & loves Dic & Dom in da bungalow.
And wee Harvey is 2. Watches Toy Story, Charlie & the chocolate factory, Bob the builder or Cbeebies on a loop. Also loves Dic & Dom: dance in your pants & eats me out of house & home of yoghurts.

OK I'm tired now LOL

Sonia

Hi, I have two children,

Ethan Micheal who is 5, and

Erin Kacey who is 3.

I said that after my first I did not want any more kids and now LOOK! I have 5 LOL.
Enjoy her they do not stay little for long.

Yes I watch Driving Mum & Dad Mad very good.

Caz
Ameliasdragon said:
Just the 1 for me:

Amelia Lily - Millie for short: b 5 in two weeks if she lives that long!

Seen the 'naughty' children on TV Driving Mum & Dad Mad - well it;'s just me so she drives me doubly mad!

NO I DON'T WANT ANYMORE (at the moment anyway!)

Hi,

I have 3 girls 21, 14 and 9. Love them dearly but dont think I could cope with more. They really spoil me on Mothers day. :D

Hi,

i have 3 children

billy-17, work for the council doing fences,
shani-15, wants to go to college to do beauty therapy,
bryan-14, soon to be at brat cam!!!

sory i ment brat CAMP

Hiya
I have 2 boys

Daniel 18 & Micah 2. Micah works for satan most days :Scared: but thankfully clocks off between 6 & 6:30. Big gap but they're worth it.

I'm blessed with 3 gorgeous girls:

Jordan is 14 and mad about horses and make-up.:eek:
Jenna is 13 next month and is a darling she is baking cakes (bless) as I type:hug: .
Grace is 10 and the most funny character you could imagine (I think she may be a lap dancer when she grows up:irked: Oh well love em all to bits.

2 boys only 13 months between my two

Jordan 7 Quiet, Bossy, domineering, little shy, know it all, sweet at times, loving
Kyle 6 loud, bouisteriuos, DEF NOT SHY, also v bossy,kindhearted, loving

nailfairy said:
2 boys only 13 months between my two

Jordan 7 Quiet, Bossy, domineering, little shy, know it all, sweet at times, loving
Kyle 6 loud, bouisteriuos, DEF NOT SHY, also v bossy,kindhearted, loving

P.S
I imagine Jordan to be a computer programmer, wine drinking, a la carte eater.
Kyle to be a Builder(or stripper!!) beer swigging, pie and chips eater!!! lmao ..
They r sssoooo different persononality wise...

i have 5 children becky 15, jamie 14, matthew 12, ryhan who is disabled is 10 this year but is mentally only between 3 & 4, then calvin who is 5 but with so many older brothers acts like hes one of the lads!! also have a step son who lives with us who is jake and is 15. jake has 2 other brothers 12 & 10 and a sister 8 who come and stay with us once a fortnight. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

I have three boys (well two and a devil)

Kyle has just turned 16 doing GCSE`s in May. He wants to be a plumber.
Benjamin (the devil) is 11 just started high school this time and last but not least is my baby:
Jordan who is 10 and starts high school in September

LOL YES I READ IT AS BRAT CAMP!

GIVE ME BABIES ANY DAY TEENS ARE ANOTHER THING!

HAD BITS OF TROUBLE WITH THE 22 YEAR OLD BUT THE 17 YEAR OLD WELL SHE HAS BEEN HARD WORK!

SHE WORKS FOR THIMAS COOK NOW AND IS DOING REALLY WELL, WE STILL GET THE ODD DAY WHEN SHE STARTS YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN LIFE IS SO UNFAIR TO THEM! OTHER THAN THAT SHE IS BEING GOOD TOUCH WOOD!

I HAVE 3 MORE TO GET THROUGH THIS STAGE LOL!

HAVE FUN.

CAZ

mandy said:
sory i ment brat CAMP

WE HAVE SOME FANTASTIC KIDS NAMES BETWEEN US ALL, AND BY THE SOUNDS OF IT SOME GREAT CHARACTERS.

I THINK WE ARE ALL PROUD PARENTS OF ALL OUR KIDS AND YES WORTH EVERY PENNY!

CAZ XXX

god i can remember when i was 17 and according to myself had the most stressful life on the planet :lol: , god what i did not know !!!!
i wonder why they all think lifes sooo hard , when really for them its soooooo easy , talk about livin and learnin , :D

I have two wanderfull step daughters whom i have to fight with to get on the pc

Alexandra Louise 13
shannon Leigh 10

I have an absolutly fantastically mad 6 1/2 yr old daughter Morgan Asia

and i have an amazing little sister Emma louise aged 11 nearly 12, i am 18 yeras older than her LOL

My mum was 45 and my dad was 54 when they had her and my plder sis and mum wee pregnant at the same time.........

Amanda

Latest posts

Back