Kids!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hello just wondered how many of us have kids, what age and sex are they?
I have five children 4 daughters and one boy
ages
22, Naomi
17, Laurie - Dee
12, Georgie
4, Sydney
18 months, Ty
Any one else have gaps like me or am I MAD LOL!

Blimey Caz you've been busy! :D
I've got two big kids, 23 year twin girls.

I have a gap
Daughter 14
Son 8

i have got 3 kids
James 7
Summer 5
Jessica 2

caz3 said:
Hello just wondered how many of us have kids, what age and sex are they?
I have five children 4 daughters and one boy
ages
22, Naomi
17, Laurie - Dee
12, Georgie
4, Sydney
18 months, Ty
Any one else have gaps like me or am I MAD LOL!

goodness me...i have a spare tv if you wanna borrow it, he he

I have Ria May...9 Amber Rose ...5 and Tayla Beth ...4.....oh and the biggest kid of all Rob....32

xxx

LOL!!!
Hi Caz...I am absolutely sure Im mad!
I have 3 kids...
Joanna is 16....tried and trusted nail model...(God bless ya mi little angel!!!..luv ya to bits!)
Jessica is 14...15 in Sept....NOT a tried and trusted nail model but with beautiful natural nails I simply luuurve!
and a biggish gap.....................
Jacob is 5.....WOT!!!???....I was just getting out and about again in 1998 when I found out I was pregnant with Jacob! :irked:

I love my kids soooo much and I thank em for being so understanding! :hug:
Jo is a nailaholic...any chance she can get, she has em on...but she is a cellist and her tutor casts her severe glances and says "tell your Mum to get them off for you....you cant possible play with those" I think Jo will be itching to do the FDFC soon...she is dropping not so subtle hints anyhow! :irked:
Jess Loves Natural Nails and is forever solaroiling! Always has a delicate shade of neutral on them!
Jacob loves nails....he always wants to come to "Mum's Nail Shop"....in the summer he is regularly known to sport different colours on each and every toe...bless him...My Hubby feels this is highly disturbing....BUT I adore his feet and cant help but oblige when he asks me to paint em for him!.... :hug:

hi

i only have 1 daughter
chanel age 8
would love maybe 1 or 2 more,
don't know how some people manage with loads of children i take my hat off to you all,
jan

i have 3

Chloe 7

Chelsie 4

Macaulay 20mths
All hard work but love em to bits, aint having no more it stops here lol

chanails said:
hi

i only have 1 daughter
chanel age 8
would love maybe 1 or 2 more,
don't know how some people manage with loads of children i take my hat off to you all,
jan

to be honest when i just had Ria May it was hard, it was much easier having the other 2 as they had each other to play with, ok so they also had someone eles to argue with but all in all it was easier than just 1. xxxx

i just have the one , james age 3 (4 at end of march ) i dont know how people cope with loads of kids, i am one of six , and i cant believe my mum never strangled us , with the arguments that went on with me and my siblings :Scared:

Jacky you made me laugh out loud when you were talking about painting your sons toes. i have 2 boys Jack age 6 and Luke age 4 or should i say Juke cause i can never get the names right when i am shouting at them ahem i mean telling my little angels to calm down when fighting (90% of the time, I think they think they are reincarnated power rangers!lol) i dont know how you manage with all those "J"s to say. lol

Kizz
Jacky said:
LOL!!!
Hi Caz...I am absolutely sure Im mad!
I have 3 kids...
Joanna is 16....tried and trusted nail model...(God bless ya mi little angel!!!..luv ya to bits!)
Jessica is 14...15 in Sept....NOT a tried and trusted nail model but with beautiful natural nails I simply luuurve!
and a biggish gap.....................
Jacob is 5.....WOT!!!???....I was just getting out and about again in 1998 when I found out I was pregnant with Jacob! :irked:

I love my kids soooo much and I thank em for being so understanding! :hug:
Jo is a nailaholic...any chance she can get, she has em on...but she is a cellist and her tutor casts her severe glances and says "tell your Mum to get them off for you....you cant possible play with those" I think Jo will be itching to do the FDFC soon...she is dropping not so subtle hints anyhow! :irked:
Jess Loves Natural Nails and is forever solaroiling! Always has a delicate shade of neutral on them!
Jacob loves nails....he always wants to come to "Mum's Nail Shop"....in the summer he is regularly known to sport different colours on each and every toe...bless him...My Hubby feels this is highly disturbing....BUT I adore his feet and cant help but oblige when he asks me to paint em for him!.... :hug:

and was also going to say that as soon as i have get my table out, Luke is there watching and I think he would really love me to paint his toes and fingers for him and have little diamantes (not exactly what a power ranger would have) but i could also imagine my hubbys face too. you should have seen it when i suggested i buy him a puschair to play with even though when we used to take the pushcair with the children in it HE always HAD to push it so why could my son not be like his dad and have a puschair of his own! i told him he could put action man in but he was having none of it. lol

kizzycat said:
Jacky you made me laugh out loud when you were talking about painting your sons toes. i have 2 boys Jack age 6 and Luke age 4 or should i say Juke cause i can never get the names right when i am shouting at them ahem i mean telling my little angels to calm down when fighting (90% of the time, I think they think they are reincarnated power rangers!lol) i dont know how you manage with all those "J"s to say. lol

Kizz

LOL!!!!....Fortunately...while the kids and I share the initial "J"...Dad is Kev! Phew!!! Could have bin more complicated I spose.....I dunno why I just didnt get past "J" when I was picking names for some reason!!!!
:D
Im glad I aint got a "Power Ranger"....I think I have a "Sam Sweet..or Marco Benito" in the making!!! LOL!!!! :D

i have two

ryan - 5
abigail - 3

always fighting over whos tv programme is on telly!!!
can play nice together SOMETIMES
no plans for anymore

Well you can imagine how my baby Ty is growing up with 4 big sisters, he wants his hair put up in the morning when Sydney who is 4 has hers done. He also wants the dressing up DRESS on when Sydney has hers on the police or Army outfit I got him at Christmas is not as nice!

The other day he was sat trying to file his nails BLESS him!

Then he watches his big sisters putting make-up on and has to have some on as well I could go on and on.

At last Daddy got his baby boy who plays with dolls, prams, and dresses up as a pretty boy LOL!!!!

Oh but we all love him.

hi there - I've got 2 girls of my own - (well ok OUR own!)and 2 step children !

Lucy is 18 & studying law - clever girl !

Dom is 16 - lives with us , is lazy & smells(MUST b a teenage boy thing -or too much chicken korma !! )

Josie is 7 - has been really poorly with serious epilepsy but is now sssooo much better (another long story) She's autistic & in a special school unit & is absolutely gorgeous ! Must say we've all learnt a lot through having this little gem - both good & bad- so we're just getting our lives 2gether after a long hard struggle . LLUURRRVVSS nails !

Lois -4 going on 14 !! A real little cherub , very independant and sensitive to others -LLUUVVS nails ! HHmmm wonder where they get that from !!??
Keep me busy but would like more babies - not allowed though !!
Will just have to become a very successful business woman in the world of nails !!!!! Wishful thinking !!

lol all jayneym xxxx

Yes I would also love more but I am too old now just about fitted the last two in.

I am pleased to hear that Josie is so much better now bless her.

Caz

jayneym said:
hi there - I've got 2 girls of my own - (well ok OUR own!)and 2 step children !

Lucy is 18 & studying law - clever girl !

Dom is 16 - lives with us , is lazy & smells(MUST b a teenage boy thing -or too much chicken korma !! )

Josie is 7 - has been really poorly with serious epilepsy but is now sssooo much better (another long story) She's autistic & in a special school unit & is absolutely gorgeous ! Must say we've all learnt a lot through having this little gem - both good & bad- so we're just getting our lives 2gether after a long hard struggle . LLUURRRVVSS nails !

Lois -4 going on 14 !! A real little cherub , very independant and sensitive to others -LLUUVVS nails ! HHmmm wonder where they get that from !!??
Keep me busy but would like more babies - not allowed though !!
Will just have to become a very successful business woman in the world of nails !!!!! Wishful thinking !!

lol all jayneym xxxx

I have to two big ones.......
Gary 29 soon and Faye 25.....Thats me all done, no more babes for me ,but hey grandchildren are fab, you don't get stretchmarks, you can drink like a fish, no heartburn,the delivery don't hurt at all but the only thing that does hurts is my bank account......
Why are Grandchildren so muchmore expensive lol...............
Gary has got a little girl nearly 4 and Faye has twin boys 10months old soon...

i have one step daughter sian (15) lives with her mum.
and then there is the 3 (boys)terrors from terror land,
joe age 10 hormonal, argumentative and apparently a slave,
ashley age 8 constantley dressed as batman
then little s... the baby paul age 6 bullies his brothers, has tantrums.....still..and draws on everyhting......still and wants to be a boxer
all of them like jumping.........off the stairs , their bunkbeds, the couch, kitchen worktop, dining room table........and they have to re-enact every dvd they watch as soon as its finished..............they are lovely....they are asleep...lol

I have two children : Michael aged four and a half

Hayley aged three and a half

Yes i know a bit crazy having them a year apart, it was hell to start with, but not so bad now. Mickey was born at 24 weeks and weighed 668g (1lb 7oz), but is now a healthy 2 stone (12.5kg/28lb). Although he has cerebral palsy and is deaf, he is the light of my life and such a happy child. He has been blessed with is dad's easy going nature. Hayley is a little doer!! into everything .... but not in a destructive way, just a nosey-parker kinda thing. She is quite intelligent (well we think so!) and is a real blessing and very loving.

Latest posts

Back