Kids!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH THAT IS NICE I WAS 42 WHEN I HAD MY 5TH BABY HE WAS WELL PLANED AND WANTED ALL THE KIDS WERE. I HAVE A 20 YEAR GAP BETWEEN MY LOT AND LOVE IT THEY ARE ALL VERY HAPPY AS WELL.

NICE READING YOUR POST THANKS

CAZ XXX

Lily said:
I have two wanderfull step daughters whom i have to fight with to get on the pc

Alexandra Louise 13
shannon Leigh 10

I have an absolutly fantastically mad 6 1/2 yr old daughter Morgan Asia

and i have an amazing little sister Emma louise aged 11 nearly 12, i am 18 yeras older than her LOL

My mum was 45 and my dad was 54 when they had her and my plder sis and mum wee pregnant at the same time.........

Amanda

I have 1 and 1 one the way:

My big man Darius Emmanuel - 15
and
Momma's little sugar angel - Still waiting on him/her to arrive...I want another little boy though.

P.S. I'm donating my uterus to charity after this one...my body doesn't seem to like being pregnant!!

stars r me said:
i have 5 children becky 15, jamie 14, matthew 12, ryhan who is disabled is 10 this year but is mentally only between 3 & 4, then calvin who is 5 but with so many older brothers acts like hes one of the lads!! also have a step son who lives with us who is jake and is 15. jake has 2 other brothers 12 & 10 and a sister 8 who come and stay with us once a fortnight. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

Hats off to you hun how on earth you manange to keep going i dont know, at least my lot are out at work and dont live with me
lol
x

Hi
I have 3 boys aged 13,4,and 7 months would love a girl but my husband would leave me :confused:

I have one little boy aged 9 months old his name's Max.

He's a real little dude.
I love him sooo much!

Jules:hug: :Love: :Love:

i have 1 little boy jamie he is 20 mths who cant sit still for longer than 2mins he is aways on th go he love diggers n bob thts all he talks about even when he is asleep tht is if he sleep!!!!!!!!!

girls I have 2 kids Elliot aged 10 years and Harriet aged 4 going on 44. She'l be able to do a full set by the time she's 6, lol.
My son up till he was about 3 loved having his nails done.Ahh bless
Mickimoo

GMS said:
Well i havn't got any yet, however mum (jen) must be completely me because there's me age 20, then sarah 15 and little james 14 months...so she has everything to come all over again :eek: rather her than me thats for sure! lol

I'm similar, I'm 24 this year & have no kids, I'm in no rush to have them! My parents waited until my brother (now 17) was old enough that they could have their own lives back then started fostering! They've had lots of children in their care in the past few years & my mum is wonderful with them. They currently have a 2 year old & a 6 month old in their care & they are great! (no, I'm not getting broody!) Hopefully they will be adopting the 2 year old this year, fingers crossed it all goes well & I'll have a gorgeous new little brother! :D It's a big commitment to take on another child, espescially as he has some problems, but with 2 grown-up kids already, they have no problems with babysitters and he'll be so spoilt!

I just have one little girl called Ella who is nearly 3. She loves having her nails painted and asks for nail art but she won't sit still for long enough ! If I have a friend pop round to get her nails done she helps me get all my nail art displays out and tells them what she thinks they should have. Its very sweet !

Latest posts

Back