kids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Elderly:

Whilst working for an organisation that delivers meals to the elderly, I used to take my 4 yr old daughter on my afternoon rounds.The various appliances of old age, walking sticks, zimmer frames,and wheel chairs unfailingly intrigued her.
One day i found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself with the inevitable barrel of questions, she merely turned and whispered,"The tooth fairy will never believe this".

Dress up:

A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party.When she saw her daddy donning his tuxedo, she said" Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit""And why not darling?"" You know that it always gives you a headache the next morning".

Death:

While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church.Our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that made his collar wilt.
Apparantly his 5yr old son and his mates had found a dead robin.Feeling that proper burial should be performed,they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the diposal of the deceased.The ministers son was chosen to say the appropiate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said. "Glory be unto our Father, and unto the son.... and into the hole he goes"

School:

A little girl had just finished her first week at school.
"Im just wasting my time", she said to her mother.
"I can't read, I can;t write and they wont even let me talk".

Claire x

Latest posts

Back