Kim Lawless course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samanthaattard

Reaction score
I am very interested to attend a Kim Lawless course , well three of the actually . The female and male intimate waxing and the brow shape course. Has anyone done these courses and of so what was your experience like :lol:

If you search Kim Lawless training you will find several threads that will help you. I haven't yet booked, but Kims' initimate wax course is most definately on my 'wish list'! :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for the reply Sandydee . I agree it is on my wish list but i need to save a few pennies first as i have the Biosculputre gel training booked in August. But from what i have read she is an amazing trainer :)

I've done them and I really liked them:) x

Im interested, but wondering what difference kim lawkess waxing is to normal waxing? Been waxing over 15 years, would it be beneficial or is it just for newbies! Thanks x

Kim Lawless waxing techniques are different and less painful to clients , why not have a chat with her ? she posted a reply above yours x

Im interested, but wondering what difference kim lawkess waxing is to normal waxing? Been waxing over 15 years, would it be beneficial or is it just for newbies! Thanks x

I'm always honest and here's what I say:-

Brazilian course: Without doubt you will learn a new skill that will fill you with confidence and make your clients happy.

Female Speed Waxing: If you're good at general body waxing anyway (legs etc) then this course wouldn't be of any real benefit to you. It's really for people that want to be more confident and faster with their general body waxing or beginners.

If you can only afford one course then do my Brazilian rather than Speed as you will reap the rewards in no time. HTH's.

Last edited:
I did Kims intimate course some time ago now and it was simply fab. I was terrified of doing intimate and was quite horrified at the thought of it but Kim immediately put us all at ease. I trained on the Wednesday and did my friend on the Thursday as a practice run then had about 4 booked in for the Saturday. All of them said it was the best wax they had had done, all of them re booked and me new to it all! The training not only showed me how to do an intimate wax, but how to do it with confidence.

Vicki x

I'm desperate to do her courses but when I got in touch she has none coming up in Scotland. Never heard a bad thing said about her or her courses x

I did flights and hotel stay to go on kims brazilain course

Totally fabulous worth every penny

Doing Brazilians my favourite thing now

Left the course feeling inspired, motivated and confident

Best training I have ever done

I used to wonder why everyone went on about Kim and her courses so much #nowIknow lol

do it!!!

I'm booked in. Can't wait!

It's great training! I had my oldest client in today for a Brazilian and thanks to kim she said it was the most relaxed and comfortable she's ever felt going for a wax. I was very chuffed :)

I did Kim's brow shaping course in May .it was great ,not only did I learn a lot ,it was great for helping with my confidence. Kim was lovely ,made everyone feel so relaxed and welcome. The skills I learnt have been great and it keeps my clients coming back as they love the way I do there brows :)

Sorry to jump in on the thread but is there anyway to find Kim Lawless trained therapists? I cannot preform any kind of waxing on myself (such a girl, I know) and applaud anybody that can. I'm not currently Kim Lawless trained - but hopefully will be within the next few months. I have, however had an intimate wax with a KL trained therapist when I was visiting a friend in London. And it was so much more comfortable.

I have been waxing for 12 years and I thought I was pretty good at Brazilians and Hollywoods but the way Kim teaches you makes you walk out of training thinking I am not pretty good I am the best in town!! The technique she shows you is not something you would just pick up yourself and she is so thorough with her training so you leave full of confidence. It is the best course I have done money well spent in my opinion go for it.

I've just come back on to read the replies with one eye closed and holding my breath but I can breathe again now. Thanks for your lovely comments. The most important thing to me is that my students get their monies worth. :hug:

I've just come back on to read the replies with one eye closed and holding my breath but I can breathe again now. Thanks for your lovely comments. The most important thing to me is that my students get their monies worth. :hug:
Your training is worth every penny Kim. Fantastic course by a fabulous person teaching a brilliant technique. Best money I've spent on training without a doubt. :Love:
I am sure that NOBODY would regret training in intimate waxing with Kim. My only regret was not doing it sooner.

I spent 2 days with Kim couple weeks ago for speed and intimate waxing. There was a mix of people with different waxing experiences, and I was a bit nervous because I trained in waxing before, but didn't feel very confident with it enough to openly offer it. But despite all that, we all started at square one and I was comfortable with that. I've done a few waxes after for friends and I'm actually confident enough to openly offer it now. I can't rate the course highly enough! And Kim is such a warm and friendly person. Strict in her teaching, but she definitely knows what she's talking about. :lol:

I am booked on kims female Brazilian training on the 27th August and I cant wait. I have wanted to do it for ages as there are so many good things said about the training. X

I am a trainer, been waxing for years and have taught intimate waxing and I recently attended one of Kim's Intimate waxing courses. (never stop learning).

I can tell you I learned a lot and found it a very valuable experience. Kim is down to earth, to the point but knows her stuff. I highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back