Kim Lawless trained - Liverpool/Merseyside

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
Hi, is there a Kim Lawless trained waxer in Liverpool or near by?

Try googling Kim Lawless trained therapist in Liverpool - Kim suggested this in another thread.

Try googling Kim Lawless trained therapist in Liverpool - Kim suggested this in another thread.

I did that before starting this thread. I found one, not only was she not in Liverpool, she is on maternity leave until July.

I've sent her a pm instead, thanks.

In the mean time if there is anyone out there I would really appreciate a reply :)

Maybe they are that good now they are too busy to geek lol!! ;)

Maybe they are that good now they are too busy to geek lol!! ;)

I think they must be! If I do find one I probably won't be able to get an appointment anyway!

Hi Andrea. I'll PM you the number of one that I remember. Although I train hundreds every year, at this moment in time, they're filed by name and not area (sorry).

Good luck and thanks. x

did you find anyone? just did a quick search for the same thing and found this thread! if you got anywhere let me know ;)

Following x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shame as it shows all the more reason to use my logo and type the words Kim Lawless as I've been told that Google doesn't pick up logo's. Not sure if that's correct.

Dawncbn is trained by Kim, she's a fabulous waxer and has a salon on Allerton Road x

If you google Hannah at A-List Beauty, she's a Kim Lawless trained waxer :) she's on Facebook too! X

Shame as it shows all the more reason to use my logo and type the words Kim Lawless as I've been told that Google doesn't pick up logo's. Not sure if that's correct.

Google will pick up logos (ie images) if they are correctly taged and named using key words that describe the image (editing the ALT and TITLE of the image in your website software). Having said that I think Google gives more importance to plain text and therapists would do well to include "Kim Lawless trained Liverpool" and the like just to be safe.

Indulgence nails and beauty in Liverpool was advertising for models, she is Kim lawless trained
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou sugarfarie nails. Yes I did my training with Kim a couple of weeks ago and I'm looking for models if anyone is interested pm me :D

Latest posts

Back