Kim Lawless wax training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im booked on next months course, does kim advise which bed/wax supplies to buy as I want them all ready so I can do clients straight away? Xx

I advertised my special offer price BEFORE I even trained with Kim so I gave clients plenty of time to book in. :wink2:

I used the same waxes Kim does (she's been waxing for so many years I figured it was wise to use the same). So Crystal Ocean strip wax (for legs etc) & Euroblonde non strip wax (for facial & intimate).

Kim will teach you how to use these waxes safely & hygenicaly. :)

Dudymel Kim will email you a list of what to get beforehand. X

I'm very impressed how well you both got on and managed to find clients so soon after training. Do you mind me asking what waxing brand you are using?
I've heard about PhD Safeway but don't know if it's suitable for speed waxing and intimate but heard it's very hygienic. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

All wax is hygienic if you use it properly! I have never been a fan of roller or tube wax as I think you need to learn waxing skills - but that may just be me! I don't think PHD lends itself to intimate too well. I use a Perron Rigot non strip wax that I get on really well with! A salon near me uses PHD and when I asked about intimate, they only do the front, which seems to be quite common. I don't really know how you would 'access all areas' with a roller or tube. All these tube and roller waxes market themselves as 'safe' but if you don't double dip your spatula, you won't cross infect, and if you make someone bleed, you're not very likely to go over that area again anyway!
I would recommend a good quality digital wax pot, LOTS of spatulas, and some good quality wax!!!

Vicki x

I did my intimate waxing with Andy Rouillard at AXIOM, the course was excellent and models are provided.

Im booked on next months course, does kim advise which bed/wax supplies to buy as I want them all ready so I can do clients straight away? Xx
What's not in your manual, just ask me as I love to share info and I'm always honest so I won't tell you to buy anything you don't need. x

I'm very impressed how well you both got on and managed to find clients so soon after training. Do you mind me asking what waxing brand you are using?
I've heard about PhD Safeway but don't know if it's suitable for speed waxing and intimate but heard it's very hygienic. X

I've used PHD before and thought it was absolute crap.

Sorry, just my opinion. X

Thanks so much for the lovely comments ladies. xox

I'm booked for Aprils intimate waxing class! I'm soooooo looking forward to it :) I'm really not confident in my waxing I hope I will be after this though xxxx

Thanks kim, I just hadn't noticed the list in the manual but I'll start stocking up :) I'm going to have a look in ebay for a lightweight portable bed xx

For everyine doing the courses in April in Edinburgh where abouts are you staying? Xx

I'm booked for Aprils intimate waxing class! I'm soooooo looking forward to it :) I'm really not confident in my waxing I hope I will be after this though xxxx

Me too!! :)

Kims training is brilliant. I thought I would forget what I was taught however when I got my training manual it came flooding back! Did my friend whos never had a Hollywood and managed that in 20mins she was amazed! And then my first client who I have been waxing for a while but my own way did kims technique and she loved it too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Done my speed waxing and intimate waxing trainings with Kim Lawless. Wow, what a wonderful lady and trainer she is. She is strict but I loved the way she trained us. I highly recommend her trainings. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Me too!! :)

Candy, I think we were in the same intimate class in Upminster! :)

Candy, I think we were in the same intimate class in Upminster! :)

Yes that was me :) xx

Latest posts

Back