Kim lawless waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone me again I'm addicted to this site!!!!!

Im totally in love with Kim lawless and I've emailed her on maybe a wee avaliablity on a course date

Has anybody else on here been on any of her courses what r they like?

Thanks guys
Kathryn
All about beauty xx

Hi!

I done the Female Intimate course with Kim in December and loved it! She makes you feel really at ease when its your turn to wax and she'll stand beside you and guide your hands aswell so you know exactly where to place them aswell.

She also has an awesome sense of humour so the class was a giggle aswell.

HTH

Lauren
xxx

She sounds fantastic and did u feel confident and stuff when u came out I'm thinking of doing the express course I do waxing but really need that extra wee step to make me feel confident if u know what I mean

Xo

I did her intimate waxing course this week and her Female Speed waxing recently. Both courses were excellent. She's a lovely person too as well as being amazing at what she does - I'd highly recommend her. :)

I was a model for her waxing course in Edinburgh and she was absolutely lovely! Even being her model i learned so much and she has a knack of making you feel comfortable :) From what i seen the women on the course really got their moneys worth and there was so much guidance to what she was doing, and loadsa tips and tricks of the business - you can see she's a pro at waxing but also a pro trainer!!! Highly recommend it and i'm going to train with her next time she is in Edinburgh :) xxx

Thanks so much for your lovely words………..it makes my day.

You know that you can always ask me for help here on Salon Geek and I'd be delighted to help. xx

Hi Kim do u ever come to south wales or near? Would love to do a course with u x

I havn't done a course with kim, but she does have a wicked sense of humour and is a very talented lady. :)

I havn't done a course with kim, but she does have a wicked sense of humour and is a very talented lady. :)

:lol:, I did my Training with Kim down in Birmingham yesterday and she could write a book with her 'one liners' such a gifted Lady! I would absolutely recommend her, I have done 2 Brazilian courses in the past and wish I knew about Kim first she is EXCELLENT and her method is SO much faster and more comfortable than what I knew already....kx

Thanks so much for your lovely words………..it makes my day.

You know that you can always ask me for help here on Salon Geek and I'd be delighted to help. xx

I don't suppose by any chance you ever run courses in Northern Ireland, Kim...? Xx

I did the female intimate waxing with Kim yesterday down in Birmingham. It was great. I expressed the possibility of Kim coming to Liverpool to my city centre salon to do a course.

So if any of you geeks fancy a 2 day or one day course on speed waxing and or male intimate waxing in the near future then please pm or email me and we can try and set something up.

You could think about coming for a weekend or Sun Monday, and make it into a trip as Liverpool is a great night out and the airport is close to the town centre, plus well served by the train as Lime Street is only a ten minute walk from the salon. Sun Monday, would be some good price hotels too, the likes of travel lodge etc, so help keep the cost down. It really is worth the effort to train with Kim.

Latest posts

Back