Kim's bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually liked her highlights ombre combo. For an all over blonde it just washes her out ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425806067.001765.jpg

I really liked this colour on her x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425843656.088587.jpg
She looks awful!!!!!

Don't know what's worse the hair or the outfit 😳

Puts years on her! You have to admit that normally she has a stunning face and hair. Now she just looks like your average wanna be! Awful!!! X

Puts years on her! You have to admit that normally she has a stunning face and hair. Now she just looks like your average wanna be! Awful!!! X

I really dont get the fascination. Not my cuppa if i were into girls..

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

You can see the orange-y makeup more with this blonde. Especially around the hairline.

With all of her grooming help, I'm surprised no one has suggested she do something with the eyebrows. It's really easy to lighten and tone them. They'd still be dark, but less harsh. And you don't need to do brows everytime touch up roots.

She also needs a toner with much more ash and a new makeup regime. Dialight 9.01 ASAP.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425874222.973039.jpg
I think she has toned it, however I think warm tones suit her better

I definitely hate the blonde look on her, it's draining, it's cheap looking, it's just nasty. Her dark hair was so glossy and pretty! As for doing it in one sitting......hmmm must have been a very lonnnng sitting I think:-/ xxx

Sent from my D2303 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm expecting loads of 14/15 year olds to be coming in soon to be yellow like Kim K.

The most recent pic I've seen of her looks like she's received a toner. And I did notice that her colourist has deleted Instagram last time I looked. Guess she was getting some abuse?!

I'm expecting loads of 14/15 year olds to be coming in soon to be yellow like Kim K.

The most recent pic I've seen of her looks like she's received a toner. And I did notice that her colourist has deleted Instagram last time I looked. Guess she was getting some abuse?!

You mean he deleted his entire account or just one pic? That's so sad if he felt the need to delete his entire account based on mean comments.

While i have laughed quite a bit at this thread, her haircokor change doesn't warrant the attention it has been getting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

I think she looks so unhealthy!! Not sure if it's a bad photo but she looks so washed out. I'm not a fan but her hair was about the only thing she had going for her why did she change it!!

You mean he deleted his entire account or just one pic? That's so sad if he felt the need to delete his entire account based on mean comments.

Seemed like the entire account. But it's back again. Whether you can hide your account I don't know?

Latest posts

Back