Kim's bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an article in the Daily Mail today with 2 girls that have done the same. One looks terrible and the second not too bad but the hair looks damaged to me!

Does it mention if it was virgin or coloured though? Would be typical if they had virgin hair lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

We won't be seeing that in Norwich.

Not thanks to me anyway.

I still dont get how they lifted it so light in one sitting... like without the hair recovering first. Or am i just a scaredy cat?....

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Her hair was probably lifted over a few sessions- we shall never know!

Sugarplumfairy they did say in one sitting. I'm sure she said it was a long sitting?
I would guess Olaplex?!

I know people rave about olaplex but surely it wouldve have to have been applied over and over. Surely that cant be good?

Depends on what she had on it since she was last blonde.

I would like to see the hair in its wet state and blow dried without product. See how screwed it really is.

It was black wasn't ut?! Still a great achievement no matter what was on it

It's a good achievement. However I don't think they can call it platinum.

e9524022911c4a1b23d01db6ba595873.jpg

They've whacked some toner on it! Hooray!

So she is now promoting Olaplex by the looks of it.

Olaplex or not, I wouldn't touch her hair with bleach so soon.

Hi I'm Kim Kardashian and my bald head shines brighter than Kanye West.

So she is now promoting Olaplex by the looks of it.

Olaplex or not, I wouldn't touch her hair with bleach so soon.

Hi I'm Kim Kardashian and my bald head shines brighter than Kanye West.

She didn't mention olaplex though.. Behind the chair did .. All her quote on Instagram was 'being blonde is a full time job!'

So I'm unsure what's going on 🙈xx

Especially don't know what's going on now this has been posted! 🙉😂

View attachment 83719

God I hate her stupid face!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

My take is she's working on a photo shoot with Ellen over several weeks or months. I don't see how it could be a wig. If it's not, the constant touch ups with all of the hair involved is awful.

They are all so base, including Kanye. But then I suppose I am as well for even responding or caring.

And I thought I was up late instagramming!!

Haha I work in a bar til 1.30am! This was a bit of late night creeping before my 7am hair client 😂!

I can tell you that the Instagram pic is the 3rd time she's had it bleached. She was snapped in a salon during Paris fashion week.
Ha. Get it? Snapped! 😂

Latest posts

Back