Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. What do you charge for konad stamping and what do you charge for hand painting your nail designs as that takes longer?

Hi. What do you charge for konad stamping and what do you charge for hand painting your nail designs as that takes longer?

I wondered this aswell. I'm thinking that stamping would be 50p per nail and hand painting more??? Some shops charge loads especially when rhinestones are involved lol

So I got konad plates, stamper and black and white special polishes. It is sooooooooo hard. I'm hoping I will slowly get there but I'm having nightmares with it especially the black!!! I had to put it away in the end 🙈 any helpful tips will be gratefully received :)

Hi friends,
I just bought some beautiful acrylic paint colours yesterday, to try the "one stroke" painting for nails at my salon, I thought, I have these lovely Konad and other plates, I wonder if this will work on them, as well? I am going to try it out this weekend, and I will post photos and tips/results :)`1

Blurry PIC but here's mine at the using konad plates x just ordered some cheeky plates x
Sent from my Archos 97 Cobalt using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you use the special polish? I am struggling so much doing stamping. I must be doing something wrong as everyone else seems to be doing it so easily. Any tips? ;-)

Blurry PIC but here's mine at the using konad plates x just ordered some cheeky plates x

Love the colour ! What colour polish you use here ? X

Ladies, can anyone recommend the prettiest lace nail plates? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack!

Ladies, can anyone recommend the prettiest lace nail plates? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack!

I have Bridal plates 06 & 07 by MoYou London which are all lace designs, but I think they've sold out unfortunately :(

Otherwise, Konad do some nice smaller lace patterns on plate M71 :)

xx

Thank you, I'm ashamed to say its from peacocks pastel collection lol its I my personal collection tho :) I couldn't resist :)

It is a beauty of a colour though ! Did you use a white underneath ? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403119372.605719.jpg

Did these today with the Moyou London pro plate 10

I've just had some moyou plates delivered on Friday so I'm only just getting to grips with the stamping but loved this effect :) Xx

I have Bridal plates 06 & 07 by MoYou London which are all lace designs, but I think they've sold out unfortunately :(

Otherwise, Konad do some nice smaller lace patterns on plate M71 :)

xx

Thank you so much! 💜

Has anyone mixed colours for the plates yet ? I love the idea but wouldn't know how to do it as wouldn't they mayb run ? X

Can anyone tell me what plate this is?

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403219999432.jpg
    1403219999432.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 415
I bought a Konad starter set B off Amazon and I'm having so much fun with it! I did some pretty flowers, using the Moyou London plate I bought separately, (tourist collection), thought it would be great for all my family who are going on holiday. Check it out, am thrilled as it was my first attempt ....

Attachments

• Moyou plate.jpg
    Moyou plate.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 385
Moyou Sailor 03 stamped with Sinful nail enamel in Fierce.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403362285.163552.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Some other Moyou stamps over Shellac.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403378515.965329.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I've bought such pretty plates but such sh***y polishes! :(
I bought some from born pretty but they aren't picking up, so I've got some konad ones on the way!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm still new to stamping (had my Moyou about 1 week :D) finding it quite difficult to get a clear image though, it usually either gets water marks or is quite opaque. Here's a pic, as can see it's not very dark even though I bought a moyou polish.

Still hasn't put me off, I have ordered another 7 plates !! I will get the hang of it ! :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403530148.776710.jpg

I'm still new to stamping (had my Moyou about 1 week :D) finding it quite difficult to get a clear image though, it usually either gets water marks or is quite opaque. Here's a pic, as can see it's not very dark even though I bought a moyou polish.

Still hasn't put me off, I have ordered another 7 plates !! I will get the hang of it ! :D View attachment 68625

I've ordered a black and white konad polish and mine work perfectly now :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back