Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403593834.383629.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403593857.613509.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403593893.904245.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403593928.933835.jpg

*~*~*~* Saucy Sweetheart *~*~*~*

I've ordered a black and white konad polish and mine work perfectly now :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Really ? I may have to invest in some konade ones then, do they do other colours ?

Really ? I may have to invest in some konade ones then, do they do other colours ?

My Konad ones are great too! They do loads of different colours x

I may have to invest a wi find the moyou really quite runny + I thought it's better to be a little more thicker ? It is possible to use normal polish ? I have seen videos where they use a general brand like saffron ? Or sally Hansen ? I just love neons, to be able to do stamping with neons would be like perfect lol

I may have to invest a wi find the moyou really quite runny + I thought it's better to be a little more thicker ? It is possible to use normal polish ? I have seen videos where they use a general brand like saffron ? Or sally Hansen ? I just love neons, to be able to do stamping with neons would be like perfect lol

Hope this is useful - a list of regular nail polishes that have been tested with stamping:

http://sassestampingstampede.wordpress.com/polish/

And I've just this morning ordered 5 neon stamping polishes from this website. They even stamp over black which I've been looking for a long time!! I'll give some feedback once I receive them xx

http://www.mundodeunas.com/#!stamping-polish-mini-/ckxy

Hope this is useful - a list of regular nail polishes that have been tested with stamping:

http://sassestampingstampede.wordpress.com/polish/

And I've just this morning ordered 5 neon stamping polishes from this website. They even stamp over black which I've been looking for a long time!! I'll give some feedback once I receive them xx

http://www.mundodeunas.com/#!stamping-polish-mini-/ckxy

Thank you so much ! It is very helpful now I actually know what polishes will work :D please do feedback is always better :) x

Does anyone know of a fish scale effet plate??? TIA xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know of a fish scale effet plate??? TIA xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Take a look at the Moyou sailor range x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey geeks

Went to Sally's today to get bits and bobs and they have konad nail polish and stammers in there...has this always been the case?? Handy for me but just annoying as it's also available for clients to do themselves at home!!

Xx

My first attempt at stamping with Shellac :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403820622.257668.jpg

Hey geeks

Went to Sally's today to get bits and bobs and they have konad nail polish and stammers in there...has this always been the case?? Handy for me but just annoying as it's also available for clients to do themselves at home!!

Xx

Hi Tipytoes, you said you've seen Konad @ sally's? Are located in the US?

Hi mirely

I'm afraid not I'm in the uk :(

X

Second & third attempt.. Found toes quite hard couldn't get the right angle!!

Does anyone have any tips for toes?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403895856.510798.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403895871.095451.jpg

Is their a trick to getting the designs straight? It's to hard with a round stamper as it distorts the lines... do the square stampers help?

Summer nails. CND Shellac Bicycle Yellow, Additives, and MoYou Mother Nature plate no 7. Not my best paint job, my 5 month old kitten kept wanting attention.
A big thank you to Beautopia Nails for the inspiration.

Is their a trick to getting the designs straight? It's to hard with a round stamper as it distorts the lines... do the square stampers help?

I struggle too. I get there in the end, but it is frustrating. I didn't get on with the square stamper, but there's no harm in you trying, it may work for you.

Here is my first attempt at stampingImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404141544.573255.jpg

I struggle too. I get there in the end, but it is frustrating. I didn't get on with the square stamper, but there's no harm in you trying, it may work for you.

Is it best not to press too hard when rolling? Maybe this is distorting it..

Back