Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bother you's again but the second layer of top coat is that a konad top coat or just my regular top coat for gel polish? You's just think I sound really think but new to all this and is quite hard finding my feet! Live this site tho so much great advice and tips xx

Sorry to bother you's again but the second layer of top coat is that a konad top coat or just my regular top coat for gel polish? You's just think I sound really think but new to all this and is quite hard finding my feet! Live this site tho so much great advice and tips xx

It's your normal top coat that you use for your gel polish you put on top of the nail after the stamping :) watch Sarah r videos on YouTube she's fab and you'll get a step by step on there x x

Amazing 😊 thank you so much really appreciate it 😁 xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418060978.188827.jpg

Christmas in NYC! 🎄

Lost my moyou plate with all the snowflakes on it - could cry 😢 x

After the tip from therealmrsgrey for cleaning my stamping plates with aceton, I didn't have any problems anymore, thanks!

So I entertained myself (sorry for the bad quality of the photo, but I love them so much that I had to share)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1418679139125.jpg
    1418679139125.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 286
Can anyone recommend a good white polish to use for stamping? I have ordered konad polishes but have had them delivered to another address by mistake and don't think they will arrive on time and I'm doing nails this weekend. It's just white I need

Also can anyone tell me where I am going wrong? I have been practicing my stamps all day and it just won't go on to my nail I don't know where I am going wrong? Done my base coat 2 layers colour top coat and then trying my stamp that just won't go on my nail 😔 applying my konad red polish to my plate removing excess with razor tool and then pressing my stamp on to plate them my nail which just isn't going on 😢

Ok so I've managed to get it to go on but only some of it? Is there any tips on this? While I'm away away excess the metal scraper doesn't seem to take all excess away not sure if this has anything to do with it?

Buff ur stamper slightly, then wipe clean with acetone.
Prob just needs priming first...try that

Agh! Thank you will give that a try was so excited to use it hopefully get the hang of it with loads of practice 😊

Which template do you use for the snowflake please. Also which other ones would you recommend. TIA

Moyou have a plate with lots of different snowflakes on, it's lovely.

There are so many on Moyou site it's hard to make recommendations, I tend to order plates that have varied designs. My clients are not very adventurous with stamping designs, so I have some of what they like and some that I like myself. x

Thank you I will have a look at Moyou.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418996209.016432.jpg

Teeny tiny christmas carols! 🎄🎶

Wow they are amazing! I'm finding it hard to get positioning in the nail correct

Latest posts

Back