Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#nailmail just arrived :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1423055511276.jpg
    1423055511276.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 208
It's been a rather expensive past few days - thanks to Sarah (TheRealMrsGrey) and her amazing stamping videos!!! I am sorry but this is totally Ur fault!! When I watch Ur videos I feel like I need someone with me to take my card away, hold my hands and tell me that I will be fine and will manage to live without getting whatever it is u r showing us 😂😂ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423056659.481588.jpg

Thirteen new stamping plates, 5 models own chrome polishes and 8 mundo de unas colours (still awaiting delivery of four of them tho!)

It's been a rather expensive past few days - thanks to Sarah (TheRealMrsGrey) and her amazing stamping videos!!! I am sorry but this is totally Ur fault!! When I watch Ur videos I feel like I need someone with me to take my card away, hold my hands and tell me that I will be fine and will manage to live without getting whatever it is u r showing us 😂😂View attachment 81980

Thirteen new stamping plates, 5 models own chrome polishes and 8 mundo de unas colours (still awaiting delivery of four of them tho!)

Hehehe!! Ooooops! I'm sorry (not sorry) 😂😂😂

Just ordered my moyou stamper (new xl) and 3 plates including one with Saxophones on! (My alter ego is a saxophonist in a band 😜)

It's been a rather expensive past few days - thanks to Sarah (TheRealMrsGrey) and her amazing stamping videos!!! I am sorry but this is totally Ur fault!! When I watch Ur videos I feel like I need someone with me to take my card away, hold my hands and tell me that I will be fine and will manage to live without getting whatever it is u r showing us 😂😂View attachment 81980

I am completely with you on this. Every week I say "no more stamping/nail art accessories". I have more kit than hours in the day to use them (and I am seriously running out of storage space). Then I watch another one of Sarah's video's and out comes the debit card. I am sure the neighbours think there is something funny going on with me and the postie, as they are at my door most days ;)

Thank you!!

I love the Creative Shop stamper...I will use it on videos more, but the reason I haven't lately is because I get around 50 messages (no joke!) on where I got it from etc. 😂😂😂

So I've tried to refrain because of this, haha xx

Hi! I'm not stalking you honest! I've got my stamper and was wondering what you did to prime it? Mine doesn't seem to pick up very well. 😒

Hi! I'm not stalking you honest! I've got my stamper and was wondering what you did to prime it? Mine doesn't seem to pick up very well. 😒

Ooh I haven't primed mine at all hun! Wash it in fairy liquid and water and then leave it to completely dry. Also, squishing is a no no with this stamper - you need to roll firmly 😊😊

Thanks. I'll give it ago, it is quite squishy, I did use it the same as a squishy one, I shall try the fairy and the rolling 😁😜

Hi everyone. I used the stamper the other day with mundo de unas Polish. Has anyone got any tips as how to get it off the skin? I used acetone with a cotton bud but it takes ages and still doesn't get all the polish off.

Hiya, I use normal polish remover (non acetone) and it works fine, although I clean up before topcoat, don't know if that makes a difference. x

Rose Queen themed nails ❤️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423481068.242751.jpg

I bought some stamps last year and never had much luck with them,,,, think I'm doing to buy some models own polishes tomorrow at boots and have another go,,

My first attempts ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423651268.178148.jpg

Thank you!!

I love the Creative Shop stamper...I will use it on videos more, but the reason I haven't lately is because I get around 50 messages (no joke!) on where I got it from etc. 😂😂😂

So I've tried to refrain because of this, haha xx

🌈
Good news! Rainbow Connections have another pre-order running for the Creative Shop Stamper. Just ordered mine 😀

[PRE-ORDER] Creative Shop Stamper + Scraper set | Rainbow Connection

I've just received konad gold today 🎉🎉🎉🎉. I have read that the stamps can be used on top of gel polish- however would these work on top of everyday normal nail polish. I'm away camping for the weekend with my daughters and want to play With these all weekend 😄😄😄😄😄

Latest posts

Back