Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys just wondering if konad polish and scraper work on moyou plates as I have an amazing Marilyn Monroe one but konad kit

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it works fine for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Advanced Stamping French

I was just playing around with some new plates (Frenchy 7 - Moyou) and tried something that worked! I stamped this image with MDU violet and let it dry on the stamper for a bit. I then painted white over the polka dots and let it dry until slightly tacky. I stamped (pressed) that on my nail tips and it looks great! No more struggling to line up the stamp exactly over my painted French! I used this image.

ScreenShot2014-12-28at33814PM.png

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420722553.691856.jpg

I•N•K London iLac i-27 with Infinity Nails plate 03 stamping & Mundo de Unãs 55 Orchid 💗

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1420734220125.jpg
    1420734220125.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 1420734242312.jpg
    1420734242312.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 330
So bloody happy! Have finally got the hang of stamping 👍 trick was leaving the polish on the image plate for few seconds before scraping it off! I'm so thick sometimes been trying for weeks as well

View attachment 80698MoYou plate games collection

Great colours, picking the colour and design is one of my main problems with stamping I have mostly moyou and loads of polish Konad, colorclub, MDU, Barry M sometimes it looks great other times a bit blah.

Just downloaded the Adobe Color App onto my phone. Great for finding complimentary colours for this!

You all make this look so easy!
I really want to invest in a konad kit (any recommendations for a newbie?!) but don't want it to be a waste of money if it's difficult & hard to get the hang of then never use it again...

X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421868282.664511.jpg

Branching out in the stamping world... ❤️❤️❤️

Is that lead lighting technique Mrs Grey? It's so gorgeous! !

Yes it is! I've just filmed a tutorial for this nail and I loved the way it turned out! ❤️ xx

Yes it is! I've just filmed a tutorial for this nail and I loved the way it turned out! ❤️ xx

Oh great, I've been wanting to try this out for a while. ..will take a look at the video! Xx

Oh great, I've been wanting to try this out for a while. ..will take a look at the video! Xx

Uploading tomorrow morning 👍

I'll come back and post a link here tomorrow 👇👇👇 xx

http://youtu.be/QJVwL4Xyt-8

Last edited:
Here's the link 👆👆👆

I watched it last night, fabulous!

Uploading tomorrow morning 👍

I'll come back and post a link here tomorrow 👇👇👇 xx

http://youtu.be/QJVwL4Xyt-8

Great video Sarah! I saw another video with a girl using top coat mixed with colour coat instead of a "jelly" polish. Have you tried this?

Great video Sarah! I saw another video with a girl using top coat mixed with colour coat instead of a "jelly" polish. Have you tried this?

No I haven't! But that would work! The thing is, I get a lot of "normal" (not professionals) that watch my video, so suggested the opi tints as these are easily accessible 😊 x

Latest posts

Back