Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I haven't! But that would work! The thing is, I get a lot of "normal" (not professionals) that watch my video, so suggested the opi tints as these are easily accessible 😊 x

Great, thanks hun!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fifty Shades of Grey!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422284308.793377.jpg

Stop it now!! You're making me have SEVERE nail envy......everytime I see your amazeballs nails....and stamping!!!!
L♥ VE these Sarah xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol Helen! Aww thanks hun 😘😘

TheRealMrsGrey honestly your work is amazing !! I also notice they stand out hunny you are great ! 😊 xx

TheRealMrsGrey honestly your work is amazing !! I also notice they stand out hunny you are great ! 😊 xx

Aww thank you so much 😘 xx

These are amazing, your so talented. I've tried stamping but I can't seem to get it right. Any tips please

Ooh I've had a lot of practice lol! I do stamping on my YouTube channel if you wanted to check it out? Search "SarahR" the fifty shades ones I have a tutorial for xx

Some of my latest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ooh I've had a lot of practice lol! I do stamping on my YouTube channel if you wanted to check it out? Search "SarahR" the fifty shades ones I have a tutorial for xx

I really hope one day I can be half as good as you :) love looking at your amazing work x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much for replying, I will definitely check that out. I've had my stamping kit for 8years but never made use of it as I could never get it right 🙈

Hi Sarah

Love this mani. Just been catching up with your Stamping Fun Friday's - love these too keep 'em coming! I notice you seem to have gone back to your trusty xl stamper even though you tried the Creative Shop stamper. What do you think of it - would it be worth the investment if Rainbow Connections get it back in stock?

Hi Sarah

Love this mani. Just been catching up with your Stamping Fun Friday's - love these too keep 'em coming! I notice you seem to have gone back to your trusty xl stamper even though you tried the Creative Shop stamper. What do you think of it - would it be worth the investment if Rainbow Connections get it back in stock?

Thank you!!

I love the Creative Shop stamper...I will use it on videos more, but the reason I haven't lately is because I get around 50 messages (no joke!) on where I got it from etc. 😂😂😂

So I've tried to refrain because of this, haha xx

Thank you!!

I love the Creative Shop stamper...I will use it on videos more, but the reason I haven't lately is because I get around 50 messages (no joke!) on where I got it from etc. 😂😂😂

So I've tried to refrain because of this, haha xx

Thank you - will definitely get one when they are bakck in stock :wink2:

Nail mail has arrived. Cant wait to try these bad boys out :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1422718251899.jpg
    1422718251899.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 1422718262496.jpg
    1422718262496.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 241
TheRealMrsGrey this is all your fault......again!!!! Lol :D