Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First attempt ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329695758.408611.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329695770.258158.jpg

Love all your photos, this has definatly confirmed that I want to invest in konad!
Question is whats the best company that has a good range and great value to buy from? X

I went on a nail art course last week, I was a little shocked when the teacher didn't know about Konad. I took some of my plates with me, and I managed to get everyone on the course hooked on it. X

Thank you :hug:

Plus I am on here so if you need me I am always about :wink2:

Just ordered my konad stuff from you! So excited to get konading!

Thank you :hug:

Plus I am on here so if you need me I am always about :wink2:

Just looked on the website, I plan on buying loads when payday arrives on Friday xx

Wow, I want Konad! :)

Just looked on the website, I plan on buying loads when payday arrives on Friday xx

Friday orders go in the post same day if ordered before 2pm :Love:

Friday orders go in the post same day if ordered before 2pm :Love:

Brill - ta muchly 😊😊👍 x

Thanks Ladies for this really informative thread. I have found it really useful and can see how it will be a great benefit.

Thanks for posting this I had no idea what konad was!!

Hi all

Just found this thread... I love it :)
Can anyone give me any tips of what to do when the design it too small to roll all the way from one side to another? Or on long nails? Is there anything that can be done?

Here's a pic of my nails the other day!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331401078.808189.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331401078.808189.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 456
Can anyone give me any tips of what to do when the design it too small to roll all the way from one side to another? Or on long nails? Is there anything that can be done?

I don't no about others but find the lace one I have to just match the end of the print to the start of the print on the stamper then just take a chance! Anyone else have any ideas?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331402102.212334.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331402102.212334.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 460

I don't no about others but find the lace one I have to just match the end of the print to the start of the print on the stamper then just take a chance! Anyone else have any ideas?

I haven't yet experimented with Konad (hopefully soon I will!) but I have to say how lush your nails are looking! :) xx

With the cheaper stamping polishes, do they not come out as pigmented and coloured compared to konad?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

My mums shellac and konad

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331767832.392536.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331767832.392536.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 427

Latest posts

Back