Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look lovely Purebeauty. Nice & delicate 2 the eye :)

I have all the 'authentic konad products' and am stamping quickly but my pattern seems to stay on the rubber stamper and only 1/2 the polish is transferring onto the nail?! Please help!! x

My mums shellac and konad

they are beautiful, can I ask what polish you used for the stamping and did you remove the inhibition layer first or not.

Many thanks :hug:

Thank you. 😊It's an old CND polish called mirage.
I do the top coat, wipe with disperse, then apply konad, then shellac top coat again. You have the option then to remove it if it goes wrong.

My nails! Shellac - rubble

Sorry and pic!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331800260.109653.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331800260.109653.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 431
Grey Pearl at the top, Light Bronze in the middle and Gold at the bottom

Attachments

• metalic samples.JPG
    metalic samples.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 318
OPI My Private Jet. Would have done it over Layla Flash Black but the holo would have been distracting for me :biggrin:

I am currently creating colour swatches and am opening packets left right and centre!! These are Royal Purple over silver and Brown over orange

Attachments

• Royal Purple swatch.JPG
    Royal Purple swatch.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 244
  • brown and orange.JPG
    brown and orange.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
These are mine, done my gelish course on Monday so tried this out. Nice and sparkly :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331885425.635473.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331885425.635473.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 405
I just replied to the wrong thread lol, whoops, sorry geeks xx

Just did this on myself. Gelish Bella's Vampire with Barry m gold then China glaze glitter varnish. I can just wipe it off when I get bored and change it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331905330.735170.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331905330.735170.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 391
Red wine over silver and dark purple over silver

Attachments

• red wine swatch.JPG
    red wine swatch.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 319
  • Royal purple Swtach.JPG
    Royal purple Swtach.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 302
Sorry and pic!
I like this mani, it's understated but yet very cool and you got such a beautiful shine!!!

OPI My Private Jet. Would have done it over Layla Flash Black but the holo would have been distracting for me :biggrin:

I am currently creating colour swatches and am opening packets left right and centre!! These are Royal Purple over silver and Brown over orange
Oh goodness LOL, I know what you mean though I tried to stamp over flash black and I could not see a thing lol.

Just did this on myself. Gelish Bella's Vampire with Barry m gold then China glaze glitter varnish. I can just wipe it off when I get bored and change it!
Very pretty!!!

Hi all

Just found this thread... I love it :)
Can anyone give me any tips of what to do when the design it too small to roll all the way from one side to another? Or on long nails? Is there anything that can be done?

Here's a pic of my nails the other day!
These are super cute!!! I have a knock off version of this plate, it's a really great design.

Just found this thread... I love it :)
Can anyone give me any tips of what to do when the design it too small to roll all the way from one side to another? Or on long nails? Is there anything that can be done?

I don't no about others but find the lace one I have to just match the end of the print to the start of the print on the stamper then just take a chance! Anyone else have any ideas?
This mani is absolutely divine!!! I love the white on black and your stamping is perfection!!!

My mums shellac and konad
I hope your mum liked this as I sure do!!!

Ladies I hope you can give me a hand :hug:

I love konad (you all know that I do) but recently I have been having problems. I know that I am lacking in the inspiration department and my glitter addiction has been a little overwhelming of late:o (I should change my username to glitter whore). But I just can't get a nice clean stamp on my nails lately.

My stamps are coming out all smudged (as if I pressed too hard) and I have been having problems getting full nail designs stamped well on the free edge. I think the free-edge problems are my fault but after A LOT of experiments I'm starting to think that the smudged designs aren't.

I know I am fallible :)Scared:) but I'm really starting to think my stamper has gone bad...Can that happen??? I have been using it for over a year now, do you geeks think that the rubber can be over exposed to acetone or just get old?

I love konad (you all know that I do) but recently I have been having problems. I know that I am lacking in the inspiration department and my glitter addiction has been a little overwhelming of late:o (I should change my username to glitter whore). But I just can't get a nice clean stamp on my nails lately.

My stamps are coming out all smudged (as if I pressed too hard) and I have been having problems getting full nail designs stamped well on the free edge. I think the free-edge problems are my fault but after A LOT of experiments I'm starting to think that the smudged designs aren't.

I know I am fallible :)Scared:) but I'm really starting to think my stamper has gone bad...Can that happen??? I have been using it for over a year now, do you geeks think that the rubber can be over exposed to acetone or just get old?

Hi Picchi, tragic groupie here!

I just want to say I have no advice!

but have to add you can't imagine how much joy I get looking at your nails :o:hug:

Hi Picchi, tragic groupie here!

I just want to say I have no advice!

but have to add you can't imagine how much joy I get looking at your nails :o:hug:

Oh miss Teddy you make me blush :hug:. I was having a horrific day at work and your comment really perked me up, thank you!!!

The stampers are only rubber so i would say with heavy use :Scared: and lots of cleaning I think they can break down which may be your smudging issue xx

Oh miss Teddy you make me blush :hug:. I was having a horrific day at work and your comment really perked me up, thank you!!!

I too love your nails! Amazing and only wish I could do something as inventive as you! I have just bought a nailsinc holographic glitter to paint over my french shellac Inbetween changing to stop me changing so much! Am terrible and was changing at least once a week!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332190879.236810.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332190879.236810.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 314

Latest posts

Back