Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The look loverly and crisp, well done!!!

I am sorry to be such a dunce, but do you ave to be a premium user to upload pics to the little thumbnail size pictures that when clicked enlarge?

I know I should have figured this out by now but I'm a little dumb :o

Awww thank you so much!!! My ring finger is wonky, it pisses me off evey time I look at the darn pic lol.

I used Konad SP black for the stamp. I have "discovered" something... I have an old, very think bottle of konad SP black and a new, more runny bottle of the same konad SP Black. The new bottle is great for designs with very thin lines and small intricate designs while the older thick black polish is so much better for bold large designs but absolutely useless for delicate ones, just wanted to point that out...

Goodness, some how I think you may need to go to konad rehab :lick::D You are worse than me on my first week of stamping!
All the manis are beautiful and perfectly stamped!!! Amazing job.

The new BM plates are coming out on the 20th in the US (a little later in the UK). I can't freekin' wait to get mine :D

Haha thanks picchi! I was a bit addicted! I will need to purchase all the BM plates as I need a lot more practise still, none of them were perfect, I need to master how to get the stamp to fit the whole nail too! Looooots of practise needed! Lol :)
Xxx

Haha thanks picchi! I was a bit addicted! I will need to purchase all the BM plates as I need a lot more practise still, none of them were perfect, I need to master how to get the stamp to fit the whole nail too! Looooots of practise needed! Lol :)
Xxx
Oh my goodness you sound just like me :hug::D. Seriously I think I wrote the same things after I used konad for the first time! It's so great to see another person fall in love with konad, I know the happiness it brings me. (I sound obsessed lol)

I went and looked though your pics again. If I was too be overly critical I could say that the first image and the second to last, show a little of design missing. But it's almost invisible so I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

I love, love, love the second image and the last. I love the contrast of the colors in the first picture and the stamping really is perfect. The last is just so beautiful, your top coat has such a fantastic shine!

Second attempt at Konad on a client. My first attempt was also on this client...I think she's addicted! She was really chuffed! So was I to be honest! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339676970.898883.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339676970.898883.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 357
Oh my goodness you sound just like me :hug::D. Seriously I think I wrote the same things after I used konad for the first time! It's so great to see another person fall in love with konad, I know the happiness it brings me. (I sound obsessed lol)

I went and looked though your pics again. If I was too be overly critical I could say that the first image and the second to last, show a little of design missing. But it's almost invisible so I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

I love, love, love the second image and the last. I love the contrast of the colors in the first picture and the stamping really is perfect. The last is just so beautiful, your top coat has such a fantastic shine!

I am obsessed, it's going to get dangerous too, because I've just started Gelish! Haha :D

Yeah the 1st pic isn't perfect, there was 10 of us sat round a pool in Florida drinking bubbly about 10.30 at night and we were all chatting about our Caribbean cruise we were going on the next day! Haha! needless to say, I got a little distracted and squiffy after a few glasses!

I like the 2nd one and last one too, I think they are probably my fave. It will take me a while to brush up on my skills though to be anywhere near as good as you! Yours are just amazing :) :ENVY:

Second attempt at Konad on a client. My first attempt was also on this client...I think she's addicted! She was really chuffed! So was I to be honest! X

Lovely, absolutely perfect!!! :) xxx

Oh my Goodness, I love these! What a fantastic job. :D

Picchi, I see everyone able to upload large pics straight onto their post, but all I can upload is a little thunbnail you have to click on. I thought as a Preemi I could upload large too.

Thank you both! When I upload on my iPad it gives me an option of smaller or original size. Maybe it depends what device you're using? Xx

Thank you both! When I upload on my iPad it gives me an option of smaller or original size. Maybe it depends what device you're using? Xx

I also get this option on the iPhone xxx

Stunning, I love them!!!

Seriously can you ladies stop posting such lovely pictures!!! I'm meant to be spending all this weekend designing my website... And now I'm going to HAVE to do my nails after seeing all these pics! Haha xxx

Are the designs from the Monster plates bigger ?

I received my Konad stuff and had a play yesterday, the stamps/designs are too small for my thumbs :( :( :( I had to stamp twice. In this case it was okay because it was the leopard spots from M57, but once I want to try the other ones with lines and such it's going to be problematic......

My sister has super long natural nails and would really like Konad covering her whole nails, which plates (non konad ) are good for long nails? I've got some konad but we tend to only use like the lace pattern over the tips because of the length

In one of the threads in the Konad group, there is a link to a blog that compares sizes of some plates. All I can remember is Konad is the smallest.

Have a look, I'm sure it wont take long to find.

In one of the threads in the Konad group, there is a link to a blog that compares sizes of some plates. All I can remember is Konad is the smallest.

Have a look, I'm sure it wont take long to find.

Great thanks I will have a look when next on laptop as can't find groups from my mobile :(

Thanks.
Do u know if there available in uk at all I've looked and can only find outside uk ~ unless I've just looked hard enough

The large DRK plate

Picchi, I see everyone able to upload large pics straight onto their post, but all I can upload is a little thunbnail you have to click on. I thought as a Preemi I could upload large too.

Okay I feel really dumb... exactly where is the option to attach/upload a thumbnail? I only see the option "insert image" (which is in-between the "insert email link" and "wrap quote" tabs.

When I click on the insert image tab it says enter the URL of the image, I do, then I click enter and this happens:
Creamy-Jelly-Sandwich.jpg

Which I think is super obnoxious... :o

Nicole it's definitely not a preemi thing, to up load large pics. I just re-size the image to a width of 400px and then I type:
but with no spaces. However I would love to figure out how to attach a thumbnail.

I know it will be something super silly that I'm missing, what can I say...I'm blonde :D

EDIT
I just saw how this looks published, the pic really is HUGE. I will pull the image if it annoys anyone, hell it annoys me lol.

:D Hilarious!! I thought mine were massive!

I sorted it through using photobucket as an image hosting site and resize them through that and copy and paste the img link.

The attachment link on here should be below the box that you post in.

Latest posts

Back