Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been searching through this thread to try and find the answer but with no luck. If someone else has already asked this im sorry...but ive been having some real problems with stamping and wondered if someone could help. I could a set of konad stamp plates, a scraper and stamp the other day and I cant seem to grasp it. It doesnt matter what brand of varnish I try with (I dont have konad though) I cant get the stamper to pick up the design, and if it does its only a line.

Anyone got any handy hints? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Try buffing your stamper hun xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive been searching through this thread to try and find the answer but with no luck. If someone else has already asked this im sorry...but ive been having some real problems with stamping and wondered if someone could help. I could a set of konad stamp plates, a scraper and stamp the other day and I cant seem to grasp it. It doesnt matter what brand of varnish I try with (I dont have konad though) I cant get the stamper to pick up the design, and if it does its only a line.

Anyone got any handy hints? X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

The majority of normal nail polishes don't work as they are not acrylic based. There is a thread with other polishes that Geeks have tried and had success with but as a newbie I would advise to get the real macoy first and go from there ;)

picture.php

New bundle monster stamp!

which bundle monster set is this from please, I love it !

It's from the New holiday plates, it's actually a baby shower print ans has a dummy on it but I wiped that off of my stamper before applying to the nail x

It's from the New holiday plates, it's actually a baby shower print ans has a dummy on it but I wiped that off of my stamper before applying to the nail x

Ha ha , I do that too I wipe off certain bits !

Its very nice !!

Hey Konad users ... This was posted on FB this morning !

Have you tried using CND Vinylux instead of the Konad Special Polish?! OMG, it's amazing - SO much easier to pick up your design! As a result, I'm a little bit hooked on stamping at the moment... :)

Has anyone tried it?

This is amazing!! Just tried it with the 'pink bikini' so cute!! Added my pic :-D

Attachments

• 1064675_10153044729910347_1800594289_o.jpg
    1064675_10153044729910347_1800594289_o.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 487
Loved this pattern so much I had to do mine, with added sparkle of course!
picture.php

Did this really quick, was 3rd attempt to get it to look ok :) and I've not top coated it.

Hi max, I just wondeeret what stamper set is this I'd the picture? I have the bundle monster set but find some images too small for thumbs, yours look much bigger and iike the lay out of them on a board esther than discs. Thanks in advance melwinnie x xc

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I am so sorry, I hope you can decipher the above, I'm sure it didn't read like that when I typed it!! X
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Shellac works really well? But you do need to be fast. And konad varnish do work the best. I brought minis ones so cheaper
Xxx

y3u5ezy4.jpg
not bad for a quick nail change post night shift waiting for school run time! ive not been using konad for long so be gentle. im impressed with the barry m silver, you can only just make oit the stars on the pinkie finger in gold.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

picture.php

Found another couple of stamp-able polishes this is NYC Foil Explosion in Aqua Mystic gives a subtle stamp, Powder of elements from the same range also works in a pink foil effect.

does anyone have any advice on positioning and how to best centre up the french designs?

Not sure if this has been memtioned before but there is a great FB group called Adventures in Stamping. Fantastic work being shown there. Every Sunday is a Challenge stamping mani. This Sunday all posts should be examples of Double or shadow stamping. Over 2000 members!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/aistamping/

One of my recent favourites :)

Attachments

• Upintheblue1.jpg
    Upintheblue1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 431
  • Upintheblue2.jpg
    Upintheblue2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 469
Did these the other night. ACG Toxic with Konad using Barry M silver and Gelish Waterfall on top.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373584165.334778.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373584165.334778.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 498
Did these the other night. ACG Toxic with Konad using Barry M silver and Gelish Waterfall on top.

Love the colour x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Simple bio sculpture turquoise teacup with silver BM stamping

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1374011456680.jpg
    1374011456680.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 502
Feature nails are Blackpool Shellac with VINYLUX 'Guilded pleasure, used for stamping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 481
Feature nails are Blackpool Shellac with VINYLUX 'Guilded pleasure, used for stamping.
I've tried Locket love and it stamps great but now you're just teasing me because guilded pleasure is still OOS and I neeeeed to try stamping with it :'( you meanie teaser!

Latest posts

Back