Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My MoYou haul 😃 also got the rectangular stamper which is the best! And I'm waiting for Scifi 09 and Tropical 03 to arrive 😊

View attachment 74273

Hiya,
Can I ask what site you brought these from please, as the moyou.co.uk site is out of stock on the tropical and bridal ones you have here. I really want to get my mitts on them :) x

Hiya,
Can I ask what site you brought these from please, as the moyou.co.uk site is out of stock on the tropical and bridal ones you have here. I really want to get my mitts on them :) x

I ordered them here: www.moyou.co.uk

I'm still waiting for tropical 03, it's due at the end of the month I think. Give them a call or email and ask when they are due in. They might take your order over the phone and ship the ones that are out of stock when they arrive :)

Does anyone know if moyou are likely to be at Olympia? I've sent them a message but not heard back!

I've only ever seen the other moyou at shows :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410420624.013180.jpgCND Shellac in Rubble with MoYou Stamp 😘

Thankyou TRMG ☺️😘

Love this stamper but hard to see image when doing white, does anyone know if you can get a different colour of sponge bit ?

Moyou London now do sponge bits separate and they fit in this one. They are grey so you can see white images better. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys im a newbie to stamping and just wondered how you get on with the moyou stamper as i watched a review on you tube and it wasn't picking up properly x
So wondering if it was the stamper or the person doing the stamping x
Any advice would be great

Hi guys im a newbie to stamping and just wondered how you get on with the moyou stamper as i watched a review on you tube and it wasn't picking up properly x
So wondering if it was the stamper or the person doing the stamping x
Any advice would be great

It may be that they haven't prepped the stamp properly, as I find them one of the best and I'm by no means 'a pro' like the you tube ladies yet x

It may be that they haven't prepped the stamp properly, as I find them one of the best and I'm by no means 'a pro' like the you tube ladies yet x

Oh right , what do you prep the stamper with xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410541071.781155.jpg I had an image in my head of how these nails were gonna look, I gotta say they are far more awesome than I expected 😊, Safari.....Nailed 👍❤️

Can I ask how you all advertise your nail stamps? I got lots of plates but not sure how to advertise them or display them to my clients as there are so many..... I think they look so effective but they seem to be overlooked 😒

Trying out a new stamping technique to add colour, Not perfect, but not bad for a 1st attempt :D

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3980.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 371
I keep meaning to try this - adding colour to the stamps. I WILL get round to it . . .

Trying out a new stamping technique to add colour, Not perfect, but not bad for a 1st attempt :D

What did you add colour with Jenski? :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all I've tried searching through the post incase it's been asked by can't find anything.. Does anyone know of a plate that is like a Christmas jumper? X

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all I've tried searching through the post incase it's been asked by can't find anything.. Does anyone know of a plate that is like a Christmas jumper? X

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi yes I have a moyou festive plate (sorry I don't have it with me at the moment so can't tell you what number plate it is) and it's got some fab Xmas jumper style designs on x

Hi yes I have a moyou festive plate (sorry I don't have it with me at the moment so can't tell you what number plate it is) and it's got some fab Xmas jumper style designs on x

Just checked and it's Festive Collection 04 x

Last edited:
Hi geeks

I bought a stamping kit from Excel Beauty a couple of years ago but I didn't get on with it very well, so never used it.

I'll post pictures of it once I get home.

I'm seeing these lovely posts with designs with stamping on them, and I'm interested to buy some new ones.

What's the difference between Konad & MoYou? Can u use regular polish for stamping or do you need to use special polish.

I have clients who sometimes want something different rather than plain colour, this looks like an ideal add on.

What do u charge for stamping? Per hand or per nail.

Latest posts

Back