Konad Nail Art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi

Was thinking about buying the konad nail art kit but before i do wanted to know if anybody has used it and if it is any good?

Shelley

Hi Shelly,
If you click on search and type in Konad you will find lots of previous threads about this system
clicky here for one to get you started
HTH
KxXx

Where can we get hold of this kit in the uk?

Looked on ebay but there was only one massive kit

thanks

yes you can i think the company is kjtraining - something like that - but it is not very good at all check previous threads, some mixed opinions on this item.hth

i have 3 different stamping wheels with LOADS of templates on and a holder and the stamping tool !!!! and the acrylic paint in white.

pm me if you r interested i want to sell it.

Amb x

I agree - there is mixed opinions on this kit! I bought it at a show last year as thought it was a good idea.... practised a little but couldn't get the hang of it.... found it very frustrating . I'll be trying to get to grips with it this weekend...with nailart parties and xmas fayres etc planned for next month, I want to try and master it!:eek:

I noticed there was a small kit in our local Salon Services...can't remember price but you could try them?

yep I bought the large kit at the edinburgh show tryed it and found that some of the wheels worked better than others no matter how much practis you do but the ones that I found worked did in fact do a really nice patter on the nails and as long as you put a top coat on to seal it they did last.

but I doount think I would buy it again I think I paid over £60.00 but as I said it was the large one and Ive made my money back so I cannot complain.

Salon services in my area sell the small kit but dont do the accessories different.

there is a company in england who distribut it and will send you a catalogue if you sorry but at the moment I cannot think of them
;)
regards catherine

I brought one and never use it...You just cant top coat it...it smears with everything i have tried and without a topcoat it doesn't last...so its a thumbs down from me. xx

I had a slight problem with Konad and smuding but i contacted www.konad.co.uk and they were really helpful and now i dont have any probs!!
NailStyle said:
I brought one and never use it...You just cant top coat it...it smears with everything i have tried and without a topcoat it doesn't last...so its a thumbs down from me. xx

candopants said:
I had a slight problem with Konad and smuding but i contacted www.konad.co.uk and they were really helpful and now i dont have any probs!!

So what is the secret then ??

River

when applyi8ng a top coat make sure yu only wipe once, any more and it will smudge. I try not to touch the nail with the brush but rather glide the drop of top coat over.

I also found i got better results if i tilted the scraper towards me whilst scraping the excess paint off. Pressed with the stamp, checked for smudges if there were any i would wipe before pressing onto the nail. When pressing onto the nail i found it better if i used a rolling motion, rolling it across the nail.

I hope this is making sense.

www.konad.co.uk
I am the distributor so if you need any help please let me know

Shelley Clarke said:
Hi

Was thinking about buying the konad nail art kit but before i do wanted to know if anybody has used it and if it is any good?

Shelley

i had one of these and to be honest with ya i didnt use it that much at all,i found it to be faffy getting the stencils lined up correct etc.................. i eventually sold it, tho alot of peeps might like it, i wouldnt rate it

I ´m quite shocked that such a lot of people over in UK seem to have so many problems with the set.....and as to getting them straight....especially the flowery motivesyou can stamp all across the fingers and it looks spectacular.

I wish I knew how to arrange an album on here(i haven´t found out yet*lol*), I show you how much you can do with that set:)

Andrea:)

HI Shelley,
Yep the konad nail art is awesome! it is super easy to use and it pays for itself over and over again.

We are selling a whole lot - if you are interested in more information feel free to email us [email protected]

Thanks have a great day! :)

I use gel Top gloss over my design and works like charm.

I think it's pretty good, but it has a learning curve. once i started to pick up the design on the plate properly, i started to love it.

Latest posts

Back