Korean Nail-art books

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsCools

Reaction score
Hello Geeks :hug:

Has anyone read through the 'Korean Nail-art books' that are sold on the Scratch website? I'm thinking of buying one but would like to know if they're worth my pennies

x

I have a couple of nail art books from korea that I bought of ebay there is no english writing in them but there are some good nail arts, some picture step by step, I find them ok for ideas

Thanks for your help hon but it's specificaly the book that's advertised in Scratch that I'm interested in. I might just buy it and give it a try x

I've always struggled to follow the Korean Nail Art that they feature in Scratch all the time. For me, personally, I need words *and* piccies. I think the stuff they feature in Scratch is taken from the books that they sell... but I might be wrong!

Yeah you're probably right, it's definitley helpful to have words along with the pictures x

I've always struggled to follow the Korean Nail Art that they feature in Scratch all the time. For me, personally, I need words *and* piccies. I think the stuff they feature in Scratch is taken from the books that they sell... but I might be wrong!

yes, you are right.

i would wait for olympia. on the scratch stand they usually have copies of the book and you can see for yourself what its like.

if you are at a point where you understand all the techniques that are used in a design, it would be ok
but if you need guidance on how to do each technique that makes the design then it will be tricky . the book really just shows a few little shots of what the nail should look like at various stages rather than explaing how its done.
lovely nails and very inspirational though. but at over £40 you might want to make sure its what you had in mind first.

best nail art book iv seen in a long time is the magnetic one. Its a step by step, broken down into achievable pieces. Think its about £20 pound.One of their guys did the nails on the front of this months scratch. yummy!!!

sorry dont want to give the wrong idea. the nail art book is for free hand nail art. not the coloured acrylics used on the cover of scratch. sorry .

Thanks Glenda, I love free hand painted art. Where would I get a copy of this book?

I have some from ebay, I'm addicted. have about a dozen, a bit hit and miss for designs. never copied one entirely, but great for inspiration, especially for 3d work. hth honey x x x

Latest posts

Back