LA Fast Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani82

Reaction score
About to use this tomorrow for the 1st time.
Will full colour be developed after the 2-3 hours or will it continue to develop over the normal time please any LA experts. I usually use St Tropez express but it's rather costly

As with all fast or rapid tans there will be very little colour if any at wash off (depending on how quickly you wash it off - the longer it's on the more colour you will have at wash off) it will then slowly develop to reach it's full colour & depth at 24 hours. After 12 hours you will have most of your colour but it will continue to deepen over the next 12 hours.

My guide times for approx results have always been:

2 hours 8%
3 hours 10%
4 hours 12%
5 hours 14%
6 hours 16%
7 hours 18%
8 hours 20%

As with all fast or rapid tans there will be very little colour if any at wash off (depending on how quickly you wash it off - the longer it's on the more colour you will have at wash off) it will then slowly develop to reach it's full colour & depth at 24 hours. After 12 hours you will have most of your colour but it will continue to deepen over the next 12 hours.

My guide times for approx results have always been:

2 hours 8%
3 hours 10%
4 hours 12%
5 hours 14%
6 hours 16%
7 hours 18%
8 hours 20%

Really 24 hours? Wow.

I use this and only this baggy bear. As I don't do many great and I decided to just talk this one as you get so many colours out of one bottle. I'm wondering I don't think last time it lasts long as the other times. Am I right? Seven days out of the usual.

All LA solutions last anything up to 10 days it depends on your prep & aftercare of course. Most clients get 7 days from FAST with ease. I think the FAST lasts just as long as any of the other solutions but as it is a golden tan I feel it fades off more naturally.

All LA solutions last anything up to 10 days it depends on your prep & aftercare of course. Most clients get 7 days from FAST with ease. I think the FAST lasts just as long as any of the other solutions but as it is a golden tan I feel it fades off more naturally.

Ok cheers xx

Latest posts

Back